The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-8) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to break a six-game losing streak when they host the Texas State Bobcats (8-3) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UL Monroe (+6.5)||Over (125.5)||Texas State 69 UL Monroe 65|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have scored at least 125.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 11 outings (54.5%) this season.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to score more than 125.5 points in six of 10 outings (60%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 132.5 points per game, 7.0 more points than the over/under of 125.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bobcats and the Warhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 9.3 more points per game than the point total of 125.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Bobcats have had set in matchups this season is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Warhawks this season is 13.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas State Betting Information
- Texas State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-6 record.
- The Bobcats have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or higher.
- The Bobcats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
UL Monroe Betting Information
- UL Monroe has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 4-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Warhawks have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- UL Monroe has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 55.6% of matchups this year (5 out of 9 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2020||Texas State||-12.5||128||-1100||+641||Regular Season||71-51 TXST|
|1/16/2020||Texas State||-5.5||126||-250||+198||Regular Season||64-63 TXST|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-60 LAMON|
Texas State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Mason Harrell, who averages 13.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Isiah Small leads the Bobcats in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Marlin Davis leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.6 in each contest.
- Caleb Asberry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Davis and Small lead Texas State on the defensive end, with Davis leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Small in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Koreem Ozier sits at the top of the Warhawks scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also collects 4.5 rebounds and averages 2.8 assists per game.
- The Warhawks’ leader in rebounds is Russell Harrison with 5.6 per contest, and their leader in assists is Elijah Gonzales with 3.5 per game.
- Asberry leads his teammates on the Warhawks with 1.9 made threes per game.
- The Warhawks’ leader in steals is Gonzales with 2.3 per game, and Chris Efretuei is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED