The Texas State Bobcats (16-6) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to build on a five-game win streak when they host the UL Monroe Warhawks (7-16) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Strahan Coliseum. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 123.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UL Monroe (+9.5)||Over (123)||Texas State 70 UL Monroe 61|
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined to record more than 123 points in 59.1% of their games this year (13 of 22 opportunities).
- UL Monroe has played in 16 games this year (out of 23 total matchups — 69.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 123 points.
- The Bobcats and the Warhawks combine to average 8.6 more points per game than the total of 123 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 131.2 points per game, 8.2 more than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Bobcats have had set in games this year is 5.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Warhawks games this season is 11.1 more points than the point total of 123 for this outing.
Texas State Betting Information
- Texas State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 10-9-1 record.
- The Bobcats have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or bigger.
- Texas State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 8 of 20 games this season (40%).
UL Monroe Betting Information
- UL Monroe has a winning record against the spread, going 12-9-1 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- The Warhawks and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 22 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Texas State||-6||124.5||-275||+218||Regular Season||69-63 TXST|
|1/22/2021||Texas State||-5||124.5||-229||+185||Regular Season||57-47 TXST|
|1/30/2020||Texas State||-12.5||128||-1100||+641||Regular Season||71-51 TXST|
|1/16/2020||Texas State||-5.5||126||-250||+198||Regular Season||64-63 TXST|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-60 LAMON|
Texas State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bobcats this season is Mason Harrell, who averages 14.0 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Isiah Small is the Bobcats leading rebounder, pulling down 6.0 per game, while Marlin Davis is their best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Caleb Asberry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Shelby Adams is the Bobcats leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Small leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Russell Harrison sits on top of the Warhawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.5 points and 6.0 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Gonzales’ assist statline paces UL Monroe; he records 3.7 assists per game.
- Harrison leads the Warhawks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Warhawks’ leader in steals is Gonzales with 2.0 per game, and Chris Efretuei is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED