The Texas State Bobcats (13-5) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the UT Arlington Mavericks (8-9) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Strahan Coliseum. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 128.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UT Arlington (+5.5)||Over (128.5)||Texas State 69 UT Arlington 65|
- In eight of 18 outings (44.4%) this year, the Bobcats and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- UT Arlington has combined with its opponents to score more than 128.5 points in 11 of 17 games (64.7%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 133.7 points per game, 5.2 more points than the total of 128.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (130.9) than this game’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bobcats have had set in matchups this year is 1.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Mavericks this season is 9.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Texas State Betting Information
- Texas State has covered in just seven of 16 matchups this season.
- The Bobcats have struggled to cover, going just 1-4-1 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- The Bobcats have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 16 games (37.5%).
UT Arlington Betting Information
- UT Arlington has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 6-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Mavericks have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- In most of Mavericks games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 16 games, 31.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Texas State||-1.5||127.5||-125||+104||Regular Season||63-56 TXST|
|2/28/2020||UT Arlington||-1||133||-117||-105||Regular Season||87-85 TXST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-62 TXA|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-73 TXA|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 TXA|
Texas State Leaders
- Mason Harrell leads the Bobcats in scoring, tallying 14.3 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Texas State’s leading rebounder is Isiah Small averaging 5.7 boards per game and its best passer is Marlin Davis and his 4.1 assists per game.
- The Bobcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Caleb Asberry, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The Texas State steals leader is Shelby Adams, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Small, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
UT Arlington Leaders
- Shahada Wells’ points (16.6 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Mavericks’ leaderboards.
- The Mavericks’ top rebounder is Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu — he grabs 5.9 per game while scoring 3.1 points per game.
- Sam Griffin’s 2.4 made threes per game lead the Mavericks.
- UT Arlington’s leader in steals is Wells (2.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Akobundu-Ehiogu (3.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Georgia Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Wagner Seahawks vs. Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Lafayette Leopards vs. Bucknell Bison: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- UMBC Retrievers vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends