The Kansas State Wildcats (5-13) are expected to extend a nine-game losing streak when they host the No. 13 Texas Tech Red Raiders (13-5) as 16.5-point underdogs at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Bramlage Coliseum. The contest airs on ESPN+. The over/under is 129.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas State (+16.5)||Over (129.5)||Texas Tech 75 Kansas State 61|
- The Red Raiders and their opponents have combined to record more than 129.5 points in 61.1% of their games this year (11 of 18 opportunities).
- Kansas State and its opponents have added up to score at least 129.5 points in 44.4% of their games this season (eight of 18 opportunities).
- The Red Raiders and the Wildcats combine to average 7.1 more points per game than the total of 129.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.1 points per game, 5.6 more than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Red Raiders have had set in matchups this season is 6.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Wildcats games this year is 5.9 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.5 points the Red Raiders record per game are only 1.1 more points than the Wildcats give up (73.4).
- Texas Tech is 10-2 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.4 points.
- Kansas State has a 2-6 record against the spread and a 1-7 record overall when giving up more than 74.5 points.
- The Wildcats’ 62.1 points per game are just 0.4 more points than the 61.7 the Red Raiders allow to opponents.
- Kansas State has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-4 overall record in games it scores more than 61.7 points.
- Texas Tech’s record is 3-6 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it allows more than 62.1 points.
- The Red Raiders have out-scored their opponents by a total of 231 points this season (12.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Wildcats have out-scored them by 204 more points on the year (11.3 per game).
Texas Tech Betting Information
- The Red Raiders have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 6-11 record.
- The Red Raiders have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -16.5 or bigger.
- Texas Tech has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 8 times in 17 contests (47.1%).
Kansas State Betting Information
- The Wildcats have a losing record against the spread, going 4-14 ATS (covering only 22.2% of the time).
- In most of Wildcats games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 18 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2021||Texas Tech||-16||124.5||-2062||+996||Regular Season||82-71 TTU|
|2/19/2020||Texas Tech||-11.5||128.5||-848||+546||Regular Season||69-62 TTU|
|1/14/2020||Texas Tech||-4||124.5||-189||+153||Regular Season||77-63 TTU|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-45 KSU|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-57 TTU|
Texas Tech Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Red Raiders this season is Mac McClung, who averages 16.8 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Kevin McCullar leads the Red Raiders in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Kyler Edwards leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.4 in each contest.
- Edwards leads his teammates on the Red Raiders with 1.8 made threes per outing.
- The Texas Tech steals leader is McCullar, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Marcus Santos-Silva, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- The Wildcats’ Nijel Pack averages enough points (11.7 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- DaJuan Gordon is at the top of the Kansas State rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.3 points and adds 1.8 assists per game.
- Pack contributes the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Pack with 1.3 per game, and Kaosi Ezeagu is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview