Cameron Thomas leads the LSU Tigers (11-4) against the No. 10 Texas Tech Red Raiders (11-5) after scoring 28 points in a 78-66 win over Texas A&M. The Tigers are 3.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, January 30, 2021, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total in the matchup is set at 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|LSU (+3.5)||Under (150.5)||LSU 75 Texas Tech 74|
- In 37.5% of their games this year (six of 16 chances), the Red Raiders and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- LSU has combined with its opponents to score more than 150.5 points in 10 of 15 opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- The Red Raiders and the Tigers combine to average 8.7 more points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 14.9 fewer points per game (135.6) than this game’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- The Red Raiders average point total in outings this year is 137.2, 13.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Tigers games this year is 7.1 more points than the point total of 150.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.5 points the Red Raiders put up per game are just 1.6 more points than the Tigers allow (73.9).
- Texas Tech is 9-2 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.9 points.
- LSU is 1-8 against the spread and 5-4 overall when giving up more than 75.5 points.
- The Tigers’ 83.7 points per game are 22 more points than the 61.7 the Red Raiders allow.
- When it scores more than 61.7 points, LSU is 6-0 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- Texas Tech is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 83.7 points.
- The Red Raiders have put up a total of 221 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.8 per game), and the Tigers have out-scored opponents by 146 points on the season (9.8 more per game).
Texas Tech Betting Information
- The Red Raiders have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-10 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Red Raiders have struggled to a 4-6 record ATS this season.
- The Red Raiders have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 15 games this season.
LSU Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 6-9 record against the spread, covering in just 40% of their games.
- The Tigers have not fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 4-5 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Tigers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 15 games, 73.3%).
Texas Tech Leaders
- The Red Raiders scoring leader is Mac McClung, who averages 17.2 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Marcus Santos-Silva leads the Red Raiders in rebounding, averaging 5.9 per game, while Kyler Edwards leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.5 in each contest.
- Edwards provides the bulk of the Red Raiders’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.8 threes per game to pace the team.
- Nimari Burnett is Texas Tech’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Santos-Silva leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Thomas scores 22.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Tigers.
- LSU’s leader in rebounds is Darius Days with 7.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Ja’vonte Smart with 4.3 per game.
- Smart connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- LSU’s leader in steals is Days with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Josh LeBlanc with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview