The No. 7 Texas Tech Red Raiders (14-6) visit the TCU Horned Frogs (11-8) in a matchup of Big 12 teams at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021. The Horned Frogs are 8.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 136.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 40% of their games this season (eight of 20 chances), the Red Raiders and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- TCU has combined with its opponents to score more than 136.5 points in nine of 19 opportunities (47.4%) this season.
- The Red Raiders and the Horned Frogs combine to average 6.8 more points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Red Raiders and the Horned Frogs have seen their opponents average a combined 2.6 less points per game than the over/under of 136.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Red Raiders games this season is 0.4 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
- Horned Frogs games this season have averaged a total of 140.2 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Red Raiders average 74.2 points per contest, only three more points than the 71.2 the Horned Frogs give up to opponents.
- Texas Tech has a 6-0 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall when putting up more than 71.2 points.
- TCU is 4-5 against the spread and 4-5 overall when giving up more than 74.2 points.
- The Horned Frogs’ 69.1 points per game are 6.4 more points than the 62.7 the Red Raiders give up to opponents.
- TCU has put together a 10-4 overall record and a 7-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 62.7 points.
- Texas Tech is 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it allows more than 69.1 points.
- The Red Raiders have totaled 231 more points than their opponents this season (11.5 per game on average), while the Horned Frogs have been out-scored by 40 total points (2.1 per game average differential).
Texas Tech Betting Information
- The Red Raiders have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 6-13 record.
- The Red Raiders have struggled to cover, going just 3-6 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- More often than not, Texas Tech and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 10 of 19 chances this season.
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 8-10 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Horned Frogs have a record ATS of 0-3.
- In 9 out of Horned Frogs 18 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Texas Tech||-10||127.5||-606||+425||Regular Season||88-42 TTU|
|1/21/2020||Texas Tech||-2.5||125||-149||+120||Regular Season||65-54 TCU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-66 TTU|
|1/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-65 TTU|
Texas Tech Leaders
- Mac McClung leads the Red Raiders in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Kevin McCullar is the Red Raiders leading rebounder, grabbing 6.5 per game, while Kyler Edwards is their best passer, averaging 2.6 assists in each contest.
- Edwards makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- McCullar and Tyreek Smith lead the Red Raiders on the defensive end, with McCullar leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Smith in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- The Horned Frogs’ RJ Nembhard racks up enough points (16.9 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- The Horned Frogs’ top rebounder is Kevin Samuel — he pulls down 8.5 per game while averaging 9.1 points per game.
- Mike Miles makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Horned Frogs.
- Samuel’s stat line of 1.2 steals and 1.8 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends