The Akron Zips (8-3) will try to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Toledo Rockets (11-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 as 6-point underdogs. The Rockets have won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Toledo (-6)||Under (148.5)||Toledo 77 Akron 70|
- The Rockets and their opponents have scored at least 148.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 15 opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- In three of 11 opportunities (27.3%) this season, Akron has combined with its opponents to score more than 148.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 159.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than the over/under of 148.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.5 points per game, 10.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Rockets average point total in matchups this season is 151.5, 3.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Zips games this year is 2.0 less points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
Toledo Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Rockets have covered nine times in 14 contests.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Rockets have fared well against the spread, putting up a 5-1 record.
- Rockets games have played to the total or above 7 times in 14 games this season.
Akron Betting Information
- Akron has a winning record against the spread, going 6-3 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Zips have fared well, going 4-1 against the spread.
- Akron and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 4 of 9 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Toledo||-4||148||-186||+152||Regular Season||95-94 AKRON|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-89 TOLEDO|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-52 TOLEDO|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rockets is Marreon Jackson, who scores 16.9 points and distributes 5.6 assists per game.
- Setric Millner Jr. is the Rockets best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.4 boards in each contest while scoring 12.8 points per game.
- Spencer Littleson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rockets. He knocks down 3.4 threes per game.
- Jackson and JT Shumate lead the Rockets on the defensive end, with Jackson leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Shumate in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- The Zips’ Loren Cristian Jackson averages enough points (20.5 per game) and assists (6.7 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Akron’s Enrique Freeman stats (9.4 rebounds per game, 8.7 points per game, 0.3 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Bryan Trimble Jr. is reliable from distance and leads the Zips with 3.1 made threes per game.
- The Zips’ leader in steals is Trimble with 0.9 per game, and Freeman is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED