The Toledo Rockets (7-4) are heavy favorites (-15) as they attempt to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Central Michigan Chippewas (5-6) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Savage Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 157.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Toledo (-15)||Under (157)||Toledo 85 Central Michigan 67|
- The Rockets and their opponents have scored no less than 157 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 11 opportunities (45.5%) this year.
- Central Michigan has combined with its opponents to score at least 157 points in six of 11 opportunities (54.5%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (159.3) than this game’s over/under of 157 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 147.4 points per game, 9.6 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Rockets games this season is 7.9 less points than the over/under of 157 in this matchup.
- The average total in Chippewas games this year is 0.6 more points than the point total of 157 in this outing.
Toledo Betting Information
- The Rockets have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-4 record.
- Rockets games have played to the total or above 5 times in 10 games this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have a losing record against the spread, going 2-5-1 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- In the majority of Chippewas games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Central Michigan||-2.5||154.5||-144||+119||Regular Season||93-81 TOLEDO|
|1/14/2020||Toledo||-8.5||151.5||-425||+320||Regular Season||74-67 CMICH|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-68 TOLEDO|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-72 TOLEDO|
- The Rockets leader in points and assists is Marreon Jackson, who scores 16.7 points per game along with 5.3 assists.
- Toledo’s best rebounder is Setric Millner Jr., who averages 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 13.6 PPG average.
- Spencer Littleson contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Rockets. He knocks down 3.5 threes per game.
- Jackson and JT Shumate lead Toledo on the defensive end, with Jackson leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Shumate in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is at the top of the Chippewas scoring leaderboard with 16.8 points per game. He also collects 5.5 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- The Central Michigan leaders in rebounding and assists are Malik Muhammad with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.3 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Devontae Lane with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.8 points and 4.1 rebounds per game).
- Matt Beachler leads the Chippewas in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Lane (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Central Michigan while Muhammad (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends