The Central Michigan Chippewas (6-15) host the Toledo Rockets (19-6) as double-digit, 16-point underdogs after Ralph Bissainthe scored 27 points in the Chippewas 97-91 loss to Ball State. The matchup airs on ESPN+ at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 159 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Central Michigan (+16)||Under (159)||Toledo 85 Central Michigan 69|
- The Rockets and their opponents have put up at least 159 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 25 outings (48%) this year.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to score more than 159 points in 38.1% of their games this year (eight of 21 opportunities).
- The Rockets and the Chippewas combine to average 1.2 less points per game than the total of 159 set for this matchup.
- The Rockets and the Chippewas have seen their opponents average a combined 8.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 159 set in this game.
- The average point total in Rockets games this year is 6.8 fewer points than the total of 159 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Chippewas games this season is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 159 for this outing.
Toledo Betting Information
- Against the spread, Toledo has been strong this season, posting a 17-7 record.
- The Rockets fare well when favored by at least 16 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Toledo and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 13 of 24 chances this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- Central Michigan has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 6-11-1 ATS.
- In most of Central Michigan’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 18 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Toledo||-14||157||-1281||+762||Regular Season||89-72 TOLEDO|
|2/25/2020||Central Michigan||-2.5||154.5||-144||+119||Regular Season||93-81 TOLEDO|
|1/14/2020||Toledo||-8.5||151.5||-425||+320||Regular Season||74-67 CMICH|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-68 TOLEDO|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-72 TOLEDO|
- The leader in points and assists for the Rockets is Marreon Jackson, who scores 17.5 points and dishes out 6.0 assists per game.
- Toledo’s best rebounder is Setric Millner Jr., who averages 6.6 boards per game in addition to his 12.1 PPG average.
- Spencer Littleson paces his teammates on the Rockets with 3.6 made threes per contest.
- The Toledo steals leader is Jackson, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is JT Shumate, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is at the top of the Chippewas scoring leaderboard with 17.9 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and dishes out 1.8 assists per game.
- The Central Michigan leaders in rebounding and assists are Malik Muhammad with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.5 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Devontae Lane with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.5 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Matt Beachler provides the bulk of the Chippewas’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.7 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Central Michigan’s leader in steals is Lane with 2.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Muhammad with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED