The Toledo Rockets (6-3) are heavy, 11-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-2) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Savage Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Toledo (-11)||Over (142)||Toledo 83 Eastern Michigan 64|
- In four of nine games (44.4%) this season, the Rockets and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 142 points.
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to score at least 142 points in two of four games (50%) this year.
- The Rockets and the Eagles combine to average 9.8 more points per game than the total of 142 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.6 points per game, 6.4 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The Rockets average point total in matchups this year is 143.6, 1.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- Eagles games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.8 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Toledo Betting Information
- Toledo has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- The Rockets have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -11 or higher.
- The Rockets have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 8 contests this season, a rate of 37.5%
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- The Eagles have a 2-0 record against the spread, covering in 100% of their contests.
- In 1 out of Eagles 2 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/4/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-74 TOLEDO|
|3/6/2020||Toledo||-6||130||-271||+211||Regular Season||79-57 TOLEDO|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-57 EMICH|
|3/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 TOLEDO|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-69 EMICH|
- Marreon Jackson leads the Rockets in points and assists per game, scoring 16.2 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Setric Millner Jr. leads Toledo in rebounding, grabbing 7.2 boards per game while also scoring 13.7 points a contest.
- Spencer Littleson connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Rockets, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 3.3 per outing.
- The Toledo steals leader is Jackson, who averages 1.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is JT Shumate, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Bryce McBride averages 14.5 points and adds 3.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Eagles’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Yeikson Montero grabs 6.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.0 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Eastern Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Montero’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Eagles.
- Eastern Michigan’s leader in steals is Montero with 2.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ty Groce with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found