Ryan Rollins leads the Toledo Rockets (8-4) into a matchup with the Kent State Golden Flashes (7-1) after scoring 25 points in an 89-72 win over Central Michigan. The Rockets are 4.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, January 23, 2021, which tips at 12:00 PM ET on ESP3. The point total is set at 155 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (+4.5)||Under (155)||Toledo 78 Kent State 74|
- In six of 12 opportunities (50%) this season, the Rockets and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 155 points.
- In four of eight games (50%) this season, Kent State and its opponents have combined to score more than 155 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.6 more points per game (163.6) than this game’s over/under of 155 points.
- The Rockets and the Golden Flashes have seen their opponents average a combined 15.6 fewer points per game than the point total of 155 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Rockets have had set in games this season is 4.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Golden Flashes games this year is 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 155 in this outing.
Toledo Betting Information
- Against the spread, Toledo has been strong this season, posting a 7-4 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Rockets have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-1 record.
- The Rockets and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 11 games (54.5%) this season.
Kent State Betting Information
- Kent State has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 5-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Golden Flashes have fared well, going 3-0 against the spread.
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Toledo||-4||147||-187||+153||Regular Season||83-70 KENTST|
|1/7/2020||Kent State||-3.5||144||-176||+141||Regular Season||84-77 KENTST|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-85 KENTST|
- The Rockets leader in points and assists is Marreon Jackson, who puts up 16.6 points per game to go with 5.5 assists.
- Setric Millner Jr. is Toledo’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.8 boards in each contest while scoring 13.4 points per game.
- Spencer Littleson provides the most three-point shooting production for the Rockets. He knocks down 3.6 threes per game.
- Jackson and JT Shumate lead Toledo on the defensive end, with Jackson leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Shumate in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Kent State Leaders
- Danny Pippen has the top spot on the Golden Flashes leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 19.3 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Malique Jacobs notches more assists than any other Kent State teammate with 4.1 per game. He also averages 8.4 points and grabs 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Michael Nuga is the most prolific from distance for the Golden Flashes, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Jacobs (2.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Kent State while Pippen (1.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends