Every year, it seems, a No. 12 seed upsets a No. 5 in the NCAA Basketball tournament. At least one No. 12 seed has beaten a 5 seed in 29 of the past 33 years (1988, 2000, 2007, 2015 are the only exceptions). Last year, Middle Tennessee took out a Big Ten opponent in the first round for the second straight tourney, knocking off No. 5 Minnesota in Milwaukee. Let’s find out the safest NCAAB betting pick to carry on with the tradition this year while making some other predictions based on the latest March Madness odds at MyBookie.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Printable March Madness 2019 Bracket, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets
- All You Need to Know About 2019 March Madness
- 2019 March Madness Upset Betting Predictions & Picks
- Who Do Oddsmakers Like to Win the 2019 March Madness Tournament?
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th
- FSU vs. Michigan 2018 March Madness Lines for Elite 8
- 2018 Elite 8: Loyola-Chicago vs. Kansas State March Madness
- Expert 2018 March Madness Elite 8 Parlay Picks
- 2018 March Madness Elite 8 Prediction: Over/Under Total Picks
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – March 21
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.