If you’re a devoted hoophead, you’ve probably spent the past several months digging through tons of data and getting familiar with the happenings in the college basketball lines. As you probably know, there are 351 teams in Division I of College Basketball this year, and most of these teams have had NCAAB odds published for every single game they’ve played so far–around 30 games by now. With such a vast amount of data to sieve through, there’s no way one can stay on top of everything, but you’ve at least gotten to know several top players and teams, along with a given number of betting trends.
And now that March Madness is just around the corner, it is time for you to profit from that knowledge, especially if you have been paying attention to the lowly upstart teams with solid betting potential in the NCAA Tournament, commonly known to you as Cinderella teams.
In NCAAB betting, there’s nothing more fun and profitable than a team that exceeds expectations based on their small background or low seeding. The problem, however, is that it is never easy to spot solid Cinderella teams, particularly in a mind-blowing season like the one we are having, where every conference and region is riddled with upsets. Fortunately for you, we have just the right characteristics for you to look out for when considering upstart teams in the 2016 March Madness betting lines and odds. Below we will show you how to identify such teams, and then—for good measure—give you a couple of upstart teams to consider in your March Madness NCAA Basketball picks.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- Top NCAA Basketball Betting Picks of the Week – November 13th
- FSU vs. Michigan 2018 March Madness Lines for Elite 8
- 2018 Elite 8: Loyola-Chicago vs. Kansas State March Madness
- Expert 2018 March Madness Elite 8 Parlay Picks
- 2018 March Madness Elite 8 Prediction: Over/Under Total Picks
- Updated NCAA Basketball Championship Odds – March 21
- Purdue vs. Texas Tech 2018 March Madness Prediction
- 2018 Sweet 16 Pick & March Madness Lines: Duke vs. Syracuse
- Villanova vs. WVU March Madness Pick & Sweet 16 Prediction
- How to Bet Kansas vs. Clemson March Madness Sweet 16 Info
- 2018 NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 Over/Under Picks
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Straight Up Betting Picks
- Expert ATS Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness: Loyola-Chicago vs. Nevada
- Michigan vs. Texas A&M Game Info, NCAAB Odds & Pick
- 2018 March Madness Sweet 16 Underdogs Analysis
- Gonzaga vs. FSU 2018 March Madness Preview & Pick
- 2018 Sweet 16: Kentucky vs. Kansas State March Madness Odds
- Top NCAA Basketball Picks of the Week – March 19th
- Expert Parlay Picks for 2018 March Madness Sweet 16
- 2018 March Madness Betting Predictions: Sweet 16
- March Madness 2018 Printable NCAA Bracket
- Can Syracuse Upset TCU at the March Madness Odds?
- How to Bet Alabama vs. Villanova March Madness Game Preview
- Rhode Island vs. Duke Game Info & Basketball Pick