The Towson Tigers (2-8) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the William & Mary Tribe (4-6) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at SECU Arena. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|William & Mary (+4.5)||Over (139.5)||Towson 72 William & Mary 69|
- In seven of 10 opportunities (70%) this year, the Tigers and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- William & Mary has played in four games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 139.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.0 less points per game (130.5) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 148.2 points per game, 8.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Tigers have had set in matchups this year is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Tribe games this year have averaged an over/under of 136.4 points, 3.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Towson Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-7 record.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (5 of 10 contests).
William & Mary Betting Information
- William & Mary has a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Tribe have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- The Tribe and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 10 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Towson||-4.5||141||-205||+165||Regular Season||61-51 WM|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-58 TOWS|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-65 WM|
|12/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-61 WM|
- The leader in points and assists for the Tigers is Zane Martin, who scores 15.4 points and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Towson’s best rebounder is Solomon Uyaelunmo, who averages 5.9 boards per game in addition to his 6.8 PPG average.
- Nicolas Timberlake makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- Charles Thompson is Towson’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.1 steals and 1.0 block per game.
William & Mary Leaders
- The Tribe’s Luke Loewe averages enough points (16.7 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Quinn Blair grabs 6.0 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.2 points per game and adds 0.7 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the William & Mary rebounding leaderboard.
- Connor Kochera knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tribe.
- Loewe (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for William & Mary while Mehkel Harvey (2.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED