The Troy Trojans (8-8) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Georgia Southern Eagles (10-5) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Trojan Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Troy (-1.5)||Over (128)||Troy 69 Georgia Southern 66|
- The Trojans and their opponents have combined to record more than 128 points in 50% of their outings this season (eight of 16 opportunities).
- Georgia Southern has played in 10 games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 66.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 128 points.
- The two teams average a combined 13.5 more points per game (141.5) than this game’s total of 128 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.5 more points per game (133.5) than this game’s over/under of 128 points.
- The average over/under the Trojans have had set in games this year is 3.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Eagles games this season is 15.7 more points than the point total of 128 for this outing.
Troy Betting Information
- Against the spread, Troy has been strong this season, posting an 8-4 record.
- Troy has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 3 times in 12 contests (25%).
Georgia Southern Betting Information
- Georgia Southern has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering only 45.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Eagles have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 4 of 11 (36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Georgia Southern||-5.5||129||-250||+200||Regular Season||63-56 GAS|
|1/15/2021||Georgia Southern||-7||131||-335||+255||Regular Season||67-64 GAS|
|1/30/2020||Georgia Southern||-11||146||-727||+497||Regular Season||86-57 GAS|
|1/16/2020||Georgia Southern||-5||144.5||-230||+183||Regular Season||82-66 GAS|
|2/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-51 GAS|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-82 GAS|
- The Trojans scoring leader is Kam Woods, who averages 12.1 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Zay Williams leads the Trojans in rebounding, averaging 8.4 per game, while Duke Miles leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.1 in each contest.
- Woods leads the Trojans in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Miles and Williams lead Troy on the defensive end, with Miles leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Williams in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Georgia Southern Leaders
- Zack Bryant is at the top of the Eagles scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also grabs 2.6 rebounds and averages 2.7 assists per game.
- The Georgia Southern leaders in rebounding and assists are Prince Toyambi with 5.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.6 points and 0.2 assists per game) and Eric Boone with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.2 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Bryant contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Eagles. He makes 1.5 threes per game.
- The Eagles’ leader in steals is Boone with 2.3 per game, and Bryant is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED