AAC opponents square off when the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (10-9) host the Cincinnati Bearcats (7-8) at Reynolds Center, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The Bearcats are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulsa (-1.5)||Over (131.5)||Tulsa 69 Cincinnati 65|
- The Golden Hurricane and their opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 52.6% of their games this year (10 of 19 opportunities).
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 11 of 15 opportunities (73.3%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (133.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 more points per game (135.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- The Golden Hurricane average point total in matchups this year is 130.2, 1.3 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Bearcats this season is 7.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Golden Hurricane put up 5.2 fewer points per game (66.2) than the Bearcats give up (71.4).
- Tulsa has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.4 points.
- In games Cincinnati gives up more than 66.2 points, it is 2-9 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
- The Bearcats’ 67.7 points per game are only 3.8 more points than the 63.9 the Golden Hurricane allow.
- Cincinnati has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 6-6 overall record in games it scores more than 63.9 points.
- Tulsa is 1-6 against the spread and 1-6 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 67.7 points.
- The Golden Hurricane have totaled 43 more points than their opponents this season (2.3 per game on average), while the Bearcats have been out-scored by 55 total points (3.7 per game average differential).
Tulsa Betting Information
- The Golden Hurricane have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 10-8 record.
- The Golden Hurricane have covered half the time, going 4-4 against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Tulsa and its adversaries have combined to cover the point total in 9 of 18 games this year (50%).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- Cincinnati has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-11 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Bearcats have not fared well, going 1-8 against the spread.
- The Bearcats and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 14 (78.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Cincinnati||-5.5||130||-250||+200||Regular Season||70-66 TULSA|
|1/8/2020||Cincinnati||-9.5||137.5||-516||+377||Regular Season||75-44 CIN|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-64 CIN|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-65 CIN|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Golden Hurricane is Brandon Rachal, who accumulates 14.4 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner is the Golden Hurricane best passer, distributing 3.4 assists per game while scoring 10.7 PPG.
- Austin Richie leads the Golden Hurricane in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Rachal is Tulsa’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.5 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
- Keith Williams racks up 14.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bearcats.
- Tari Eason is atop the Bearcats rebounding leaderboard with 5.5 rebounds per game, and David Dejulius paces the team in assists with 4.5 per outing.
- Jeremiah Davenport connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bearcats, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Cincinnati’s leader in steals is Williams (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Eason (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED