The East Carolina Pirates (7-5) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (8-6) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Minges Coliseum as just 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulsa (-2.5)||Over (129.5)||Tulsa 67 East Carolina 64|
- In 57.1% of their games this season (eight of 14 chances), the Golden Hurricane and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 129.5 points.
- East Carolina has combined with its opponents to score at least 129.5 points in seven of 12 games (58.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 5.4 more points per game (134.9) than this game’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game (129.3) than this game’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- The average point total in Golden Hurricane games this season is 1.4 more points than the over/under of 129.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Pirates games this year is 3.7 more points than the point total of 129.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Golden Hurricane score only 1.6 more points per game (67.1) than the Pirates give up (65.5).
- Tulsa has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 65.5 points.
- East Carolina has a 1-4 record against the spread and a 1-4 record overall when allowing more than 67.1 points.
- The Pirates’ 67.8 points per game are just four more points than the 63.8 the Golden Hurricane give up.
- East Carolina has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 63.8 points.
- Tulsa’s record is 0-6 overall and 0-6 against the spread when it allows more than 67.8 points to its opponents.
- The Golden Hurricane have out-scored their opponents by a total of 47 points this season (3.3 points per game on average), and the Pirates have put up 27 more points than their opponents on the year (2.3 per game).
Tulsa Betting Information
- Against the spread, Tulsa has been strong this season, posting a 7-6 record.
- The Golden Hurricane have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Tulsa and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 7 of 13 chances this season.
East Carolina Betting Information
- East Carolina has a losing record against the spread, going 3-7 ATS (covering just 30.0% of the time).
- The Pirates have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- East Carolina has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 30% of matchups this season (3 out of 10 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Tulsa||-10.5||132.5||-665||+453||Regular Season||70-56 TULSA|
|1/15/2020||Tulsa||-2.5||138||-146||+121||Regular Season||65-49 TULSA|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-78 TULSA|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-73 TULSA|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Golden Hurricane is Brandon Rachal, who accumulates 14.5 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner is the Golden Hurricane best passer, dispensing 3.6 assists per game while scoring 10.2 PPG.
- Austin Richie leads the Golden Hurricane in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 made threes per game.
- Darien Jackson is the Golden Hurricane leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Rachal leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
East Carolina Leaders
- Jayden Gardner sits atop the Pirates leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.3 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Tristen Newton dishes out 4.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Pirates.
- J.J. Miles connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Pirates, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.4 per contest.
- The Pirates’ leader in steals is Newton with 1.4 per game, and Ludgy Debaut is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends