The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (9-8) are at home in AAC play against the Tulane Green Wave (7-7) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The Golden Hurricane are favored by 8.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 126.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulane (+8.5)||Over (126.5)||Tulane 65 Tulsa 64|
- In 12 of 17 opportunities (70.6%) this season, the Golden Hurricane and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 126.5 points.
- In six of 14 opportunities (42.9%) this year, Tulane and its opponents have combined to score more than 126.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 131.5 points per game, 5.0 more points than the total of 126.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 129.1 points per game, 2.6 more than the point total for this game.
- The Golden Hurricane average point total in matchups this year is 131.1, 4.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Green Wave this season is 2.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Golden Hurricane score just two more points per game (66.9) than the Green Wave give up (64.9).
- Tulsa is 6-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 64.9 points.
- Tulane is 2-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall when giving up more than 66.9 points.
- The Green Wave’s 64.6 points per game are just 0.4 more points than the 64.2 the Golden Hurricane allow to opponents.
- Tulane is 5-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 64.2 points.
- Tulsa’s record is 3-7 against the spread and 2-8 overall when it gives up more than 64.6 points.
- The Golden Hurricane have scored a total of 47 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.7 per game), while the Green Wave have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by four total points, -0.3 per game).
Tulsa Betting Information
- Against the spread, Tulsa has been strong this season, posting a 9-7 record.
- The Golden Hurricane have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or higher.
- Tulsa and its opponents have reached the total 8 times in 16 contests this season.
Tulane Betting Information
- Tulane has an 8-6 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Green Wave have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- Tulane and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 5 of 14 (35.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Tulsa||-11||133||-677||+466||Regular Season||62-57 TULSA|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-54 TULSA|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 TULSA|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-57 TULSA|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Golden Hurricane is Brandon Rachal, who puts up 14.5 points and 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner is the Golden Hurricane best passer, dishing out 3.5 assists per game while scoring 10.4 PPG.
- Austin Richie hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Golden Hurricane, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.6 per outing.
- Darien Jackson is Tulsa’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Rachal leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Jaylen Forbes is at the top of the Green Wave scoring leaderboard with 15.0 points per game. He also pulls down 4.9 rebounds and racks up 0.8 assists per game.
- Tylan Pope puts up a stat line of 5.0 rebounds, 6.6 points and 0.6 assists per game for Tulane to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jordan Walker has the top spot for assists with 3.9 per game, adding 13.4 points and 2.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Forbes contributes the bulk of the Green Wave’s three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game to pace the team.
- Tulane’s leader in steals is Walker with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Kevin Cross with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview