The No. 10 seed Tulane Green Wave (9-12) are 3-point underdogs in their AAC Tournament matchup against the No. 7 seed Tulsa Golden Hurricane (10-11) on Thursday at Dickies Arena, tipping off at 3:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulsa (-3)||Over (126.5)||Tulsa 67 Tulane 63|
- In 71.4% of their games this season (15 of 21 chances), the Golden Hurricane and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 126.5 points.
- Tulane has played in nine games this year (out of 21 total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 126.5 points.
- The Golden Hurricane and the Green Wave combine to average 3.9 more points per game than the total of 126.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 130.5 points per game, 4.0 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Golden Hurricane have had set in matchups this year is 4.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Green Wave games this season have averaged a total of 129.7 points, 3.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 66.5 points per game the Golden Hurricane record are just 0.7 more points than the Green Wave give up (65.8).
- When Tulsa totals more than 65.8 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Tulane is 2-6 against the spread and 0-8 overall when giving up more than 66.5 points.
- The Green Wave score an average of 63.9 points per game, just 0.8 fewer points than the 64.7 the Golden Hurricane give up.
- In games it scores more than 64.7 points, Tulane is 5-0 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- Tulsa is 6-9 against the spread and 5-10 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 63.9 points.
- The Golden Hurricane have totaled 38 more points than their opponents this season (1.8 per game on average), while the Green Wave have been out-scored by 41 total points (1.9 per game average differential).
Tulsa Betting Information
- Tulsa has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering 10 times in 20 contests.
- The Golden Hurricane fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 4-2 record against the spread.
- Tulsa has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 11 of 20 games for a 55% rate.
Tulane Betting Information
- Tulane has a winning record against the spread, going 11-10 ATS (covering 52.4% of the time).
- The Green Wave have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 3-point underdog.
- In the majority of Green Wave games this season, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 21 games, 38.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2021||Tulsa||-7.5||128||-341||+267||Regular Season||58-48 TULANE|
|2/25/2020||Tulsa||-11||133||-677||+466||Regular Season||62-57 TULSA|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-54 TULSA|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-64 TULSA|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-57 TULSA|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Golden Hurricane is Brandon Rachal, who averages 14.6 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner is Tulsa’s best passer, dishing out 3.6 assists per game while scoring 11.0 PPG.
- Austin Richie contributes the bulk of the Golden Hurricane’s three-point shooting production. He makes 1.6 threes per game to lead the team.
- Rachal is a standout on the defensive end for the Golden Hurricane, leading the team in steals with 1.5 per game and blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Jaylen Forbes holds the top spot on the Green Wave leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.5 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Walker dishes out 4.2 assists per game, the most assists on the Green Wave.
- Forbes is the top shooter from distance for the Green Wave, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- The Green Wave’s leader in steals is Walker with 1.7 per game, and Kevin Cross is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED