The UAB Blazers (9-1) hit the road in C-USA action against the Charlotte 49ers (5-5) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The Blazers are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 128 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UAB (-1.5)||Over (128)||UAB 67 Charlotte 64|
- In seven of 10 opportunities (70%) this season, the Blazers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 128 points.
- In six of 10 games (60%) this season, Charlotte has combined with its opponents to score at least 128 points.
- These two teams average a combined 144.7 points per game, 16.7 more points than the over/under of 128 set for this game.
- The Blazers and the 49ers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.5 less points per game than the over/under of 128 set in this matchup.
- The Blazers average point total in outings this year is 134.5, 6.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for 49ers games this year is 3.7 more points than the point total of 128 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Blazers put up 13 more points per game (77.5) than the 49ers allow (64.5).
- When UAB scores more than 64.5 points, it is 8-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Charlotte has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 77.5 points.
- The 49ers score 10.2 more points per game (67.2) than the Blazers give up (57).
- When it scores more than 57 points, Charlotte is 4-0 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- UAB’s record is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it gives up more than 67.2 points.
- The Blazers have scored a total of 205 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 20.5 per game), and the 49ers have out-scored opponents by 27 points on the season (2.7 more per game).
UAB Betting Information
- Against the spread, UAB has been strong this season, posting a 5-3 record.
- The Blazers fare well when favored by at least 1.5 points, posting a 5-3 record against the spread.
- UAB and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 8 (25%) games this season.
Charlotte Betting Information
- The 49ers have a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the 49ers have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- In the majority of 49ers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 7 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2020||Charlotte||-2.5||123.5||-148||+120||Regular Season||51-44 CHARLT|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-62 CHARLT|
- The scoring leader for the Blazers this season is Michael Ertel, who averages 13.6 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game.
- UAB’s leading rebounder is Trey Jemison averaging 8.2 boards per game and its best passer is Tavin Lovan and his 2.2 assists per game.
- Jalen Benjamin contributes the bulk of the Blazers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game to pace the team.
- Quan Jackson is the Blazers leader in steals, averaging 3.3 steals per game, while Jemison leads them in blocks with 2.6 per contest.
- Jahmir Young is at the top of the 49ers scoring leaderboard with 19.8 points per game. He also pulls down 6.0 rebounds and dishes out 3.1 assists per game.
- Milos Supica is atop the 49ers rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game, and Jordan Shepherd paces the squad in assists with 3.3 per contest.
- Young’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the 49ers.
- Shepherd (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Charlotte while Anzac Rissetto (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found