The UAB Blazers (13-2) are big, 14.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-10) on Sunday, January 31, 2021 at Bartow Arena. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UAB (-14.5)||Under (132.5)||UAB 73 Middle Tennessee 57|
- In 46.7% of their opportunities this year (seven of 15 chances), the Blazers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 132.5 points.
- Middle Tennessee has combined with its opponents to score at least 132.5 points in five of 13 games (38.5%) this year.
- The Blazers and the Blue Raiders combine to average 3.3 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.5 fewer points per game (126) than this matchup’s total of 132.5 points.
- The average total the Blazers have had set in matchups this season is 1.0 more point than this outing’s point total.
- Blue Raiders games this year have averaged a total of 128.2 points, 4.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Blazers put up 75 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 67.5 the Blue Raiders allow.
- UAB has a 10-0 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 67.5 points.
- Middle Tennessee is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when giving up more than 75 points.
- The Blue Raiders put up an average of 60.8 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 58.5 the Blazers allow.
- Middle Tennessee is 2-0 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it scores more than 58.5 points.
- UAB has an ATS record of 3-2 and a 4-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 60.8 points.
- The Blazers have totaled 247 more points than their opponents this season (16.5 per game on average), while the Blue Raiders have been out-scored by 87 total points (6.7 per game average differential).
UAB Betting Information
- UAB is good against the spread, going 9-4 on the season.
- The Blazers have posted a winning record of 4-0 against the spread when the spread is -14.5 or higher.
- UAB has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 5 times in 13 contests (38.5%).
Middle Tennessee Betting Information
- The Blue Raiders have a 2-10 record against the spread, covering in just 16.7% of their outings.
- In most of Middle Tennessee’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 12 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||UAB||-10.5||134||-614||+443||Regular Season||70-59 UAB|
|2/15/2020||UAB||-2||139||-137||+110||Regular Season||79-66 UAB|
|2/12/2020||UAB||-7.5||134.5||-360||+275||Regular Season||83-72 UAB|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-78 MTNST|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-65 MTNST|
- The leader in points and assists for the Blazers is Tavin Lovan, who scores 13.3 points and distributes 2.9 assists per game.
- Trey Jemison leads the Blazers in rebounding, grabbing 7.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.5 points a contest.
- Jalen Benjamin’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Blazers.
- Quan Jackson is the Blazers leader in steals, averaging 2.7 steals per game, while Jemison leads them in blocks with 2.3 per contest.
Middle Tennessee Leaders
- Dontrell Shuler’s points (12.6 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Blue Raiders’ leaderboards.
- The Blue Raiders’ top rebounder is Jo’Vontae Millner — he pulls down 5.8 per game while averaging 7.8 points per game.
- Jordan Davis leads his teammates on the Blue Raiders with 1.3 made threes per contest.
- Jordan Davis (1.8 steals per game) and Millner (0.6 blocks per game) lead the Blue Raiders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends