The UTSA Roadrunners (12-9) are 4-point underdogs as they look to build on a four-game win streak when they host the UAB Blazers (18-5) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at UTSA Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UTSA (+4)||Under (145)||UAB 72 UTSA 69|
- In six of 23 games (26.1%) this year, the Blazers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 145 points.
- UTSA and its opponents have added up to score at least 145 points in 76.2% of their matchups this year (16 of 21 chances).
- The Blazers and the Roadrunners combine to average 6.8 more points per game than the over/under of 145 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.8 less points per game (134.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- The Blazers average point total in outings this year is 133, 12 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Roadrunners this season is eight points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.9 points the Blazers average per game are only 1.2 fewer points than the Roadrunners give up (75.1).
- UAB has a 9-0 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 75.1 points.
- UTSA has a 3-7-1 record against the spread and a 4-7 record overall when giving up more than 73.9 points.
- The Roadrunners average 18.8 more points per game (77.9) than the Blazers allow their opponents to score (59.1).
- UTSA has compiled a 12-8 overall record and an 8-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 59.1 points.
- UAB has an ATS record of 0-0 and a 0-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 77.9 points.
- The Blazers have totaled 340 more points than their opponents this season (14.8 per game on average), and the Roadrunners have scored 57 more points than their opponents (2.8 per game).
UAB Betting Information
- Against the spread, UAB has been strong this season, posting a 12-8 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Blazers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 10-5 record.
- UAB and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 20 (35%) games this season.
UTSA Betting Information
- UTSA has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 8-9-1 ATS.
- The Roadrunners have fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 4-1-1 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- UTSA and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 18 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||UAB||-2.5||146.5||-143||+118||Conference Tournament||74-69 UAB|
|3/1/2020||UTSA||-3||146||-158||+130||Regular Season||66-59 UTSA|
|1/30/2020||UTSA||-4||146||-184||+150||Regular Season||76-68 UAB|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 UTSA|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-73 UAB|
- Tavin Lovan leads the Blazers in points and assists per game, scoring 12.6 points and distributing 2.5 assists.
- Trey Jemison is the Blazers best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.3 boards in each contest while scoring 7.3 points per game.
- Jalen Benjamin leads the Blazers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Quan Jackson and Jemison lead UAB on the defensive end, with Jackson leading the team in steals averaging 2.5 per game and Jemison in blocks averaging 2.3 per contest.
- Jhivvan Jackson is the top scorer for the Roadrunners with 20.4 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Jacob Germany puts up a stat line of 6.0 rebounds, 10.3 points and 0.3 assists per game for UTSA to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keaton Wallace holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 15.2 points and 5.0 rebounds per contest.
- Jhivvan Jackson leads the Roadrunners in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- Eric Parrish (1.3 steals per game) and Germany (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Roadrunners in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED