The CSU Northridge Matadors (5-7) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game home losing streak when they take on the UC Davis Aggies (3-5) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at Matadome. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has a point total of 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Northridge (+2.5)||Under (151)||CSU Northridge 77 UC Davis 72|
- In 50% of their opportunities this year (four of eight chances), the Aggies and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- CSU Northridge has played in six games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 151 points.
- The Aggies and the Matadors combine to average 2.8 fewer points per game than the total of 151 set for this game.
- The Aggies and the Matadors have seen their opponents average a combined 4.2 more points per game than the point total of 151 set for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Aggies have had set in matchups this year is one more point than this outing’s point total.
- Matadors games this season have averaged an over/under of 151.3 points, 0.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
UC Davis Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Aggies have covered four times in seven contests.
- The Aggies have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- The Aggies and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
CSU Northridge Betting Information
- CSU Northridge has a losing record against the spread, going 4-6-1 ATS (covering only 36.4% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Matadors have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In most of CSU Northridge’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||UC Davis||-2||150.5||-137||+109||Regular Season||110-98 UCDV|
|1/18/2020||CSU Northridge||-5.5||149||-245||+195||Regular Season||66-62 UCDV|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-76 CSUNR|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-59 UCDV|
UC Davis Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Aggies is Ezra Manjon, who scores 16.4 points and distributes 3.4 assists per game.
- UC Davis’ best rebounder is Kennedy Koehler, who averages 4.9 boards per game in addition to his 9.3 PPG average.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Elijah Pepper, who knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- The UC Davis steals leader is Pepper, who averages 2.0 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Koehler, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
CSU Northridge Leaders
- TJ Starks is at the top of the Matadors scoring leaderboard with 20.0 points per game. He also pulls down 3.5 rebounds and averages 3.0 assists per game.
- CSU Northridge’s leader in rebounds is Alex Merkviladze with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Darius Brown II with 5.0 per game.
- Lance Coleman II provides the bulk of the Matadors’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game to lead the squad.
- CSU Northridge’s leader in steals is Starks (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Miles Brookins (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends