The UC Davis Aggies (4-6) are at home in Big West play against the Long Beach State Beach (2-5) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Aggies are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 155.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Long Beach State (+7.5)||Over (155.5)||UC Davis 80 Long Beach State 76|
- The Aggies and their opponents have scored at least 155.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of 10 opportunities (50%) this year.
- Long Beach State has combined with its opponents to score more than 155.5 points in four of seven outings (57.1%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 7.2 fewer points per game (148.3) than this game’s total of 155.5 points.
- The Aggies and the Beach have seen their opponents average a combined 6.6 more points per game than the over/under of 155.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Aggies have had set in games this year is 4.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Beach games this season have averaged an over/under of 159.3 points, 3.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
UC Davis Betting Information
- UC Davis has been strong against the spread, going 5-4 this season.
- The Aggies have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- In 5 of 9 (55.6%) contests this season, UC Davis and its opponents have hit the over.
Long Beach State Betting Information
- The Beach have a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- Long Beach State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 83.3% of matchups this season (5 out of 6 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||UC Davis||-8.5||143||-439||+322||Regular Season||77-76 UCDV|
|1/16/2020||Long Beach State||-1||139||-116||-106||Regular Season||85-82 UCDV|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-73 UCDV|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 LBST|
UC Davis Leaders
- The Aggies scoring leader is Ezra Manjon, who averages 16.0 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Kennedy Koehler is the Aggies leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while Damion Squire is their best passer, averaging 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Elijah Pepper provides the most three-point shooting production for the Aggies. He makes 1.5 threes per game.
- Pepper is UC Davis’ leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Koehler leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
Long Beach State Leaders
- Isaiah Washington’s points (16.4 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Beach’s leaderboards.
- The Beach’s top rebounder is Chance Hunter — he pulls down 6.3 per game while averaging 11.5 points per game.
- Michael Carter III leads the Beach in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- Long Beach State’s leader in steals is Carter with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Trever Irish with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED