The Cal Poly Mustangs (2-8) will attempt to end a six-game losing streak when they visit the UC Irvine Anteaters (3-4) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Bren Events Center as heavy, 16.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UC Irvine (-16.5)||Under (134.5)||UC Irvine 76 Cal Poly 58|
- In 85.7% of their games this year (six of seven chances), the Anteaters and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- Cal Poly has played in five games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 134.5 points.
- The Anteaters and the Mustangs combine to average 0.8 fewer points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 more points per game (139.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average over/under the Anteaters have had set in games this season is 5.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Mustangs this season is 1.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
UC Irvine Betting Information
- UC Irvine has struggled against the spread, going 2-3 on the year.
- UC Irvine has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 4 of 5 games for a 80% rate.
Cal Poly Betting Information
- Cal Poly has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-6 ATS.
- Cal Poly has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 25% of matchups this season (2 out of 8 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||UC Irvine||-11.5||137||-842||+546||Regular Season||82-76 UCI|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-67 UCI|
UC Irvine Leaders
- The Anteaters scoring leader is Dawson Baker, who averages 12.2 per contest to go with 2.0 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- UC Irvine’s leading rebounder is Collin Welp averaging 7.1 boards per game and its best passer is Isaiah Lee and his 2.8 assists per game.
- DJ Davis provides the bulk of the Anteaters’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.3 threes per game to lead the team.
- Andre Henry and Brad Greene lead UC Irvine on the defensive end, with Henry leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Greene in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma is the top scorer for the Mustangs with 11.6 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game to his stats.
- The Mustangs’ leader in rebounds is Dyson Koehler with 5.9 per outing, and their leader in assists is Keith Smith with 3.8 per game.
- Mark Crowe knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mustangs.
- The Mustangs’ leader in steals is Colby Rogers with 1.8 per game, and Koroma is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED