The UC Irvine Anteaters (6-5) are favored (by 5.5 points) to continue a four-game home win streak when they host the CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (11-5) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 125.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UC Irvine (-5.5)||Over (125.5)||UC Irvine 69 CSU Bakersfield 63|
- The Anteaters and their opponents have put up more than 125.5 points in 54.5% of their outings this season (six of 11 opportunities).
- CSU Bakersfield has combined with its opponents to score more than 125.5 points in 10 of 16 opportunities (62.5%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 13.5 more points per game (139) than this game’s over/under of 125.5 points.
- The Anteaters and the Roadrunners have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 125.5 set for this matchup.
- The average point total for Anteaters games this season is 4.9 more points than the total of 125.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Roadrunners games this season is 6.9 more points than the point total of 125.5 for this outing.
UC Irvine Betting Information
- The Anteaters have been an even bet against the spread this season at 4-4.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Anteaters have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-0 record.
- The Anteaters have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 8 games this season.
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- The Roadrunners have a winning record against the spread, going 8-4 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Roadrunners have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- CSU Bakersfield and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
UC Irvine Leaders
- The Anteaters scoring leader is Collin Welp, who averages 12.7 per contest to go with 6.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- UC Irvine’s leading rebounder is Brad Greene averaging 7.7 boards per game and its best passer is Isaiah Lee and his 2.2 assists per game.
- DJ Davis provides the most three-point shooting production for the Anteaters. He knocks down 1.2 threes per game.
- JC Butler is the Anteaters leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Greene leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- Taze Moore is at the top of the Roadrunners scoring leaderboard with 12.0 points per game. He also grabs 4.4 rebounds and dishes out 2.6 assists per game.
- Ronne Readus puts up a stat line of 4.9 rebounds, 4.1 points and 0.3 assists per game for CSU Bakersfield to take the top rebound spot on the team. Shaun Williams has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 7.8 points and 2.3 rebounds per contest.
- Justin Edler-Davis paces his teammates on the Roadrunners with 1.5 made threes per contest.
- Moore (1.1 steals per game) and Readus (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Roadrunners in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED