The UC Irvine Anteaters (5-4) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Stan Sheriff Center. The contest airs at 12:00 AM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hawaii (+3.5)||Over (137.5)||UC Irvine 70 Hawaii 68|
- The Anteaters and their opponents have put up at least 137.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of nine opportunities (55.6%) this season.
- Hawaii and its opponents have combined to score at least 137.5 points in four of six opportunities (66.7%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 142 points per game, 4.5 more points than the over/under of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.5 points per game, 5.0 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Anteaters average point total in outings this year is 134.1, 3.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Rainbow Warriors games this season have averaged an over/under of 140.3 points, 2.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
UC Irvine Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Anteaters have covered four times in seven contests.
- The Anteaters have posted a winning record of 3-0 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- The Anteaters and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
Hawaii Betting Information
- Hawaii’s record against the spread is 2-2.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Rainbow Warriors have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Hawaii and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||UC Irvine||-2.5||137||-149||+122||Regular Season||70-63 UCI|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-60 UCI|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-56 UCI|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-74 UCI|
UC Irvine Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Anteaters this season is Collin Welp, who averages 12.6 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- UC Irvine’s leading rebounder is Brad Greene averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is Isaiah Lee and his 2.6 assists per game.
- DJ Davis leads the Anteaters in three-point shooting with an average of 1.3 made threes per game.
- JC Butler is the Anteaters leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Greene leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
- James Jean-Marie sits at the top of the Rainbow Warriors scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and averages 0.1 assists per game.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ leader in rebounds is Casdon Jardine with 6.1 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Biwali Bayles with 2.9 per game.
- Jardine knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rainbow Warriors.
- Hawaii’s leader in steals is Justin Webster (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jean-Marie (0.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED