The Cal Poly Mustangs (2-6) will look to end a four-game losing streak when they host the UC Riverside Highlanders (4-2) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Mott Athletics Center as 9.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 127.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UC Riverside (-9.5)||Over (127)||UC Riverside 73 Cal Poly 60|
- The Highlanders and their opponents have combined to score more than 127 points in 50% of their outings this season (three of six opportunities).
- Cal Poly has combined with its opponents to score at least 127 points in six of eight games (75%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 5.2 more points per game (132.2) than this matchup’s total of 127 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 128.8 points per game, 1.8 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Highlanders games this season is the same as the over/under of 127 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Mustangs this season is seven points higher than this game’s over/under.
UC Riverside Betting Information
- The Highlanders have gone 3-3 against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 9.5 points.
- The Highlanders have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 6 games (33.3%).
Cal Poly Betting Information
- Cal Poly has a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- In the majority of Mustangs games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 6 games, 16.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-49 UCRVS|
|1/23/2020||UC Riverside||-8.5||124||-447||+327||Regular Season||97-64 UCRVS|
UC Riverside Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Highlanders is Zyon Pullin, who pulls down 5.9 boards and distributes 3.6 assists per game to go with a 11.1 PPG scoring average.
- Arinze Chidom is the Highlanders scoring leader, averaging 13.4 points per game. He adds 4.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest.
- Wil Tattersall’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Highlanders.
- Flynn Cameron is UC Riverside’s leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Oliver Hayes-Brown leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma is at the top of the Mustangs scoring leaderboard with 10.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.8 rebounds and racks up 0.3 assists per game.
- The Mustangs’ leader in rebounds is Riley Till with 7.0 per outing, and their leader in assists is Keith Smith with 3.7 per game.
- Mark Crowe’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Mustangs.
- Smith (1.4 steals per game) and Till (1.3 blocks per game) pace the Mustangs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found