The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (9-3) will try to continue a six-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the UC Riverside Highlanders (6-2) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at SRC Arena as 3.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 121.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UC Riverside (-3.5)||Over (121.5)||UC Riverside 71 CSU Bakersfield 62|
- In seven of eight games (87.5%) this year, the Highlanders and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 121.5 points.
- CSU Bakersfield has played in seven games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 58.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 121.5 points.
- The Highlanders and the Roadrunners combine to average 19.9 more points per game than the total of 121.5 set for this game.
- The Highlanders and the Roadrunners have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 121.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Highlanders games this season is 6.3 more points than the over/under of 121.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Roadrunners games this season is 8.7 more points than the point total of 121.5 for this outing.
UC Riverside Betting Information
- The Highlanders have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-3 record.
- The Highlanders have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- The Highlanders have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 8 games (37.5%).
CSU Bakersfield Betting Information
- CSU Bakersfield has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 6-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Roadrunners have a record ATS of 3-1.
- In 4 out of Roadrunners 8 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
UC Riverside Leaders
- The Highlanders leader in rebounds and assist is Zyon Pullin, who pulls down 5.9 rebounds and gives out 3.8 assists per game along with scoring 12.3 points per contest.
- Arinze Chidom leads UC Riverside in scoring, averaging 13.2 per game to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Wil Tattersall makes more threes per game than any other member of the Highlanders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Flynn Cameron is the Highlanders leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Chidom leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
CSU Bakersfield Leaders
- Taze Moore sits at the top of the Roadrunners scoring leaderboard with 10.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.2 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- Ronne Readus has a stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 4.8 points and 0.4 assists per game for CSU Bakersfield to take the top rebound spot on the team. Shaun Williams has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 9.0 points and 2.7 rebounds per outing.
- Justin Edler-Davis makes 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Roadrunners.
- The Roadrunners’ leader in steals is Moore with 1.2 per game, and Justin McCall is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED