The UC Riverside Highlanders (8-3) visit the CSU Fullerton Titans (5-5) in a matchup of Big West teams at Titan Gym, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The Titans are 7.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Fullerton (+7.5)||Over (134.5)||UC Riverside 74 CSU Fullerton 67|
- In three of 11 opportunities (27.3%) this season, the Highlanders and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to score more than 134.5 points in nine of 10 outings (90%) this season.
- The Highlanders and the Titans combine to average 11.6 more points per game than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (135) than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average point total for Highlanders games this year is 9.3 fewer points than the total of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Titans games this season is 21.4 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
UC Riverside Betting Information
- Against the spread, UC Riverside has been strong this season, posting a 7-4 record.
- The Highlanders have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- UC Riverside has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 4 times in 11 contests (36.4%).
CSU Fullerton Betting Information
- The Titans record against the spread is 4-4-1.
- In most of CSU Fullerton’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 9 games, 77.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||UC Riverside||-1.5||133.5||-127||+104||Regular Season||61-48 CSUFL|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 UCRVS|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-54 CSUFL|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-61 CSUFL|
UC Riverside Leaders
- The Highlanders leader in rebounds and assist is Zyon Pullin, who pulls down 6.2 rebounds and distributes 3.8 assists per game along with scoring 11.4 points per contest.
- Arinze Chidom leads UC Riverside in scoring, averaging 12.6 per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Wil Tattersall provides the most three-point shooting production for the Highlanders. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Flynn Cameron is the Highlanders leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Chidom leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
CSU Fullerton Leaders
- Josh Hall has tallied 7.1 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Titans leaderboards in those categories.
- Tray Maddox Jr.’s stat line of 15.2 points, 2.0 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game put him at the top of the Titans scoring leaderboard.
- Maddox knocks down 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Titans.
- Hall (1.5 steals per game) and Tory San Antonio (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Titans in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends