TJ Starks leads the CSU Northridge Matadors (9-10) against the UC Riverside Highlanders (11-7) after scoring 25 points in a 90-87 win over CSU Bakersfield. The Highlanders are 10-point favorites in the game on Friday, March 5, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|CSU Northridge (+10)||Under (146.5)||UC Riverside 75 CSU Northridge 67|
- In four of 18 opportunities (22.2%) this season, the Highlanders and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 146.5 points.
- CSU Northridge has played in 10 games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 52.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 146.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 144.5 points per game, 2.0 less points than the over/under of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- The Highlanders and the Matadors have seen their opponents average a combined 5.1 fewer points per game than the point total of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Highlanders have had set in games this year is 12.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Matadors games this season is 4.9 more points than the point total of 146.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Highlanders record 71.3 points per game, 6.9 fewer points than the 78.2 the Matadors give up.
- UC Riverside has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-2 record overall when putting up more than 78.2 points.
- CSU Northridge has compiled a 6-7-1 record against the spread and a 6-9 record overall in games when it gives up more than 71.3 points.
- The Matadors average 10 more points per game (73.2) than the Highlanders give up to opponents (63.2).
- CSU Northridge has put together a 9-5 overall record and a 9-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 63.2 points.
- UC Riverside has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-3 in games when its opponents score more than 73.2 points.
- The Highlanders have scored a total of 146 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.1 per game), while the Matadors have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 96 total points, -5 per game).
UC Riverside Betting Information
- Against the spread, UC Riverside has been strong this season, posting a 9-8 record.
- The Highlanders have covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 10 points.
- In 9 of 17 (52.9%) contests this season, UC Riverside and its opponents have hit the over.
CSU Northridge Betting Information
- CSU Northridge has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 9-8-1 ATS.
- In the majority of Matadors games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 18 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-59 CSUNR|
|1/16/2020||UC Riverside||-3.5||141.5||-175||+141||Regular Season||80-68 CSUNR|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-68 CSUNR|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-83 CSUNR|
UC Riverside Leaders
- The Highlanders scoring leader is Arinze Chidom, who averages 13.2 per contest to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Flynn Cameron is the Highlanders leading rebounder, grabbing 5.5 per game, while Zyon Pullin is their best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Wil Tattersall leads the Highlanders in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Cameron and Chidom lead the Highlanders on the defensive end, with Cameron leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Chidom in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
CSU Northridge Leaders
- Starks is at the top of the Matadors scoring leaderboard with 21.6 points per game. He also collects 3.1 rebounds and dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- CSU Northridge’s leader in rebounds is Alex Merkviladze with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Darius Brown II with 5.4 per game.
- Tattersall leads his teammates on the Matadors with 2.0 made threes per contest.
- Brown (2.0 steals per game) and Fidelis Okereke (0.6 blocks per game) lead the Matadors in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED