The UC Riverside Highlanders (3-1) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Hawai’i Rainbow Warriors (1-0) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at SRC Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 129 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In eight of 32 games (25%) last season, the Highlanders and their opponents put up at least this matchup’s point total of 129 points.
- Hawai’i and its opponents combined to score more than 129 points in 70% of their matchups last season (21 of 30 opportunities).
- The two teams averaged a combined 3.9 more points per game last year (132.9) than this matchup’s total of 129 points.
- Opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 127.8 points per game last season, 1.2 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Highlanders had set in matchups last year was 4.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Rainbow Warriors games last season was 6.8 more points than the point total of 129 for this outing.
UC Riverside Betting Information
- The Highlanders are 2-2 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Highlanders have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- UC Riverside and its opponents have reached the over 2 times in 4 contests this season.
Hawai’i Betting Information
- The Rainbow Warriors had an even record against the spread, going 12-12 ATS.
- The Rainbow Warriors went 4-4 against the spread when they were at least a 6.5-point underdog.
- In 12 out Hawai’i’s 24 games last year, (50%) the teams combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/1/2020||Hawai’i||-4.5||125.5||-215||+170||Regular Season||49-43 UCRVS|
|2/20/2020||UC Riverside||-2||128.5||-139||+114||Regular Season||56-55 HAWAII|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-64 HAWAII|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-71 UCRVS|
UC Riverside Leaders
- Arinze Chidom leads the Highlanders in scoring, tallying 12.3 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Flynn Cameron leads UC Riverside in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Zyon Pullin leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- Wil Tattersall provides the most three-point shooting production for the Highlanders. He knocks down 3.0 threes per game.
- Dominick Pickett is the Highlanders leader in steals, averaging 0.8 steals per game, while Oliver Hayes-Brown leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Samuta Avea put up 10.8 points per game last season along with 1.3 assists.
- James Jean-Marie pulled down 5.2 boards per game while also scoring 7.4 points a contest.
- Casdon Jardine averaged 2.0 threes from deep per game last season.
- Jardine averaged 0.6 takeaways per game, while Jean-Marie compiled 0.8 rejections per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found