The UC Riverside Highlanders (9-4) hit the road in Big West action against the UCSD Tritons (2-7) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Highlanders are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 135.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UC Riverside (-7.5)||Under (135.5)||UC Riverside 72 UCSD 62|
- The Highlanders and their opponents have scored no less than 135.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 13 games (38.5%) this year.
- UCSD and its opponents have added up to score more than 135.5 points in 66.7% of their games this year (six of nine chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.7 more points per game (137.2) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 fewer points per game (131.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The Highlanders average point total in matchups this season is 128.3, 7.2 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total in Tritons games this season is 5.2 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
UC Riverside Betting Information
- The Highlanders have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 8-4 record.
- The Highlanders fare well when favored by at least 7.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Highlanders have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 12 games (41.7%).
UCSD Betting Information
- UCSD has a losing record against the spread, going 2-6 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- UCSD has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 62.5% of matchups this season (5 out of 8 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2021||UC Riverside||-8||130.5||-400||+310||Regular Season||71-59 UCRVS|
UC Riverside Leaders
- Zyon Pullin leads the Highlanders in rebounds and assists. Pullin averages 11.2 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 4.0 assists per game.
- UC Riverside’s leading scorer is Arinze Chidom, who tallies 12.9 points a game in addition to his 5.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Wil Tattersall connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Highlanders, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.3 per outing.
- Flynn Cameron is the Highlanders leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Chidom leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Toni Rocak has the top spot on the Tritons leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.1 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Mikey Howell dishes out 4.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Tritons.
- Gabe Hadley is the most prolific from distance for the Tritons, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- UCSD’s leader in steals is Howell (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Matt Gray (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends