The UCF Knights (9-11) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the East Carolina Pirates (8-8) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at Minges Coliseum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|East Carolina (+2.5)||Over (134.5)||UCF 68 East Carolina 67|
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to record more than 134.5 points in 60% of their outings this year (12 of 20 opportunities).
- In seven of 16 outings (43.8%) this season, East Carolina has combined with its opponents to score at least 134.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 134.8 points per game, 0.3 more points than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.3 points per game, 2.8 more than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Knights games this season is 3.1 more points than the over/under of 134.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Pirates games this season is 0.1 less points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights record 67.4 points per contest, just 0.3 more points than the 67.1 the Pirates allow their opponents.
- UCF has a 6-3 record overall and an 8-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 67.1 points.
- East Carolina has a 2-6 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall when allowing more than 67.4 points.
- The Pirates put up an average of 67.4 points per game, just 2.8 fewer points than the 70.2 the Knights allow.
- East Carolina has compiled a 5-0 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
- UCF has a 4-8 record overall and an ATS record of 6-6 in games when its opponents score more than 67.4 points.
- The Knights have a negative point differential on the season (-57 total points, -2.8 per game), while the Pirates have scored just five more points than their opponents (0.3 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has been good against the spread, going 11-9 on the season.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Knights have fared well against the spread, putting up a 3-2 record.
- In 11 of 20 (55%) contests this season, UCF and its opponents have hit the over.
East Carolina Betting Information
- East Carolina has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 5-9 ATS.
- The Pirates have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Pirates and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 14 (35.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2021||UCF||-5.5||132||-253||+205||Regular Season||71-64 UCF|
|3/8/2020||UCF||-8.5||137.5||-427||+319||Regular Season||94-62 UCF|
|2/6/2020||UCF||-3.5||135||-179||+145||Regular Season||68-64 UCF|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-65 UCF|
- The Knights leader in points and assists is Darius Perry, who scores 14.7 points per game to go with 3.3 assists.
- UCF’s best rebounder is Brandon Mahan, who averages 5.1 boards per game in addition to his 12.5 PPG average.
- Perry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- The UCF steals leader is Isaiah Adams, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is C.J. Walker, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
East Carolina Leaders
- The Pirates’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jayden Gardner with 18.1 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- The Pirates’ leading assist machine is Tristen Newton with a stat line of 4.1 assists, 7.4 points, and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Tremont Robinson-White contributes the bulk of the Pirates’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.5 threes per game to lead the team.
- The Pirates’ leader in steals is Newton with 1.3 per game, and Ludgy Debaut is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED