Brandon Mahan leads the UCF Knights (6-11) into a matchup against the South Florida Bulls (7-7) after scoring 21 points in a 69-68 loss to Cincinnati. The Knights are 3-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, February 17, 2021, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under of 129.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (-3)||Over (129)||UCF 69 South Florida 65|
- In 64.7% of their opportunities this year (11 of 17 chances), the Knights and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 129 points.
- In 10 of 14 outings (71.4%) this season, South Florida has combined with its opponents to score more than 129 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (132.9) than this game’s total of 129 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.5 points per game, 9.5 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Knights average point total in outings this year is 135.3, 6.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulls this season is 7.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights average just 3.2 fewer points per game (65.3) than the Bulls give up (68.5).
- When UCF totals more than 68.5 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- In games South Florida allows more than 65.3 points, it is 1-4 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- The Bulls average only 2.4 fewer points than the Knights allow their opponents to score (70).
- South Florida has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 4-1 overall record in games it scores more than 70 points.
- UCF has a 2-8 record overall and an ATS record of 4-6 in games when its opponents put up more than 67.6 points.
- The Knights have a -80-point scoring differential on the season (-4.7 per game). The Bulls have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-12 total points, -0.9 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has covered in just eight of 17 matchups this season.
- The Knights have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- UCF has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 17 contests (47.1%).
South Florida Betting Information
- The Bulls have a losing record against the spread, going 4-8 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- The Bulls have not fared well as a 3-point underdog, going 0-3 against the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs.
- The Bulls and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||South Florida||-1||132||-113||-107||Regular Season||68-61 USF|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-48 USF|
|1/18/2020||UCF||-3.5||123||-178||+142||Regular Season||55-54 UCF|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-63 UCF|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-65 UCF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Knights is Darius Perry, who scores 14.4 points and distributes 3.0 assists per game.
- Mahan is the Knights best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 14.1 points per game.
- Perry makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.3 per outing.
- Isaiah Adams is UCF’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while C.J. Walker leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins’ points (12.5 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Bulls’ leaderboards.
- Michael Durr is at the top of the South Florida rebounding leaderboard with 7.7 rebounds per game. He also notches 8.2 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Justin Brown contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bulls. He makes 1.6 threes per game.
- Collins (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for South Florida while Durr (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends