AAC foes meet when the UCF Knights (5-10) host the Tulane Green Wave (8-7) at CFE Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021. The Green Wave are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Knights and their opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 60% of their games this year (nine of 15 opportunities).
- Tulane and its opponents have combined to score at least 131.5 points in six of 15 games (40%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 130 points per game, 1.5 less points than the over/under of 131.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.7 more points per game (135.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- The Knights average point total in outings this season is 137.4, 5.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- Green Wave games this season have averaged a total of 127.9 points, 3.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights average just 2.2 more points per game (65.9) than the Green Wave allow (63.7).
- UCF is 4-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 63.7 points.
- Tulane is 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall when giving up more than 65.9 points.
- The Green Wave’s 64.1 points per game are 7.4 fewer points than the 71.5 the Knights give up.
- Tulane has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 2-1 overall record in games it scores more than 71.5 points.
- UCF’s record is 2-7 overall and 3-6 against the spread when it gives up more than 64.1 points to its opponents.
- The Knights have been out-scored by 83 points this season (5.6 points per game on average), while the Green Wave have put up only six more points than their opponents on the year (0.4 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has covered in just seven of 15 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Knights have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- UCF and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 7 of 15 games this season (46.7%).
Tulane Betting Information
- The Green Wave have a 9-6 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Green Wave have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- In most of Tulane’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 15 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||UCF||-7.5||138||-363||+272||Regular Season||75-74 TULANE|
|1/14/2020||Tulane||-2.5||136.5||-140||+115||Regular Season||74-55 UCF|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-50 UCF|
- The leader in points and assists for the Knights is Darius Perry, who scores 14.2 points and distributes 2.7 assists per game.
- Brandon Mahan leads UCF in rebounding, pulling down 5.2 boards per game while also scoring 13.7 points a contest.
- Perry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- The UCF steals leader is Isaiah Adams, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is C.J. Walker, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Jaylen Forbes is the top scorer for the Green Wave with 15.3 points per game. He also adds 5.0 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game to his stats.
- The Tulane leaders in rebounding and assists are Tylan Pope with 5.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.5 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Jordan Walker with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.9 points and 2.1 rebounds per game).
- Forbes’ 2.3 made threes per game lead the Green Wave.
- Jordan Walker (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Tulane while Kevin Cross (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends