The Tulane Green Wave (9-8) host the UCF Knights (7-11) after losing three home games in a row. The Knights are favored by just 1 point in the contest, which begins at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 128 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulane (+1)||Over (128)||Tulane 66 UCF 65|
- In 66.7% of their opportunities this year (12 of 18 chances), the Knights and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 128 points.
- In six of 17 outings (35.3%) this season, Tulane has combined with its opponents to score at least 128 points.
- These teams average a combined 129.3 points per game, 1.3 more points than the over/under of 128 set for this game.
- The Knights and the Green Wave have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 more points per game than the point total of 128 set in this game.
- The average point total in Knights games this season is 7.9 more points than the total of 128 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Green Wave this year is 2.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Knights put up just 3.4 more points per game (66.2) than the Green Wave give up (62.8).
- When UCF totals more than 62.8 points, it is 6-4 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Tulane is 2-3 against the spread and 0-5 overall when giving up more than 66.2 points.
- The Green Wave average 6.6 fewer points per game (63.1) than the Knights give up (69.7).
- Tulane is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 69.7 points.
- UCF’s record is 4-8 overall and 6-6 against the spread when it allows more than 63.1 points to its opponents.
- The Knights have been out-scored by 64 points this season (3.5 points per game on average), while the Green Wave have put up only five more points than their opponents on the year (0.3 per game).
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering nine times in 18 contests.
- The Knights have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- Knights games have played to the total or above 9 times in 18 games this season.
Tulane Betting Information
- The Green Wave have an 11-6 record against the spread, covering in 64.7% of their contests.
- The Green Wave have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- Tulane has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 29.4% of matchups this year (5 out of 17 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2021||UCF||-4.5||130||-202||+166||Regular Season||53-49 UCF|
|2/22/2020||UCF||-7.5||138||-363||+272||Regular Season||75-74 TULANE|
|1/14/2020||Tulane||-2.5||136.5||-140||+115||Regular Season||74-55 UCF|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-50 UCF|
- The Knights leader in points and assists is Darius Perry, who puts up 14.4 points per game to go with 3.1 assists.
- Brandon Mahan leads UCF in rebounding, grabbing 5.1 boards per game while also scoring 13.6 points a contest.
- Perry connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- Isaiah Adams and C.J. Walker lead UCF on the defensive end, with Adams leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Walker in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Jaylen Forbes averages 15.5 points and 5.2 rebounds per game for the Green Wave, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Green Wave’s leading assist machine is Jordan Walker with a stat line of 4.1 assists, 12.5 points, and 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Perry leads his teammates on the Green Wave with 2.3 made threes per contest.
- The Green Wave’s leader in steals is Jordan Walker with 1.6 per game, and Kevin Cross is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends