A game after he exploded for 24 points in a 76-63 loss to UTEP, Josh Christopher leads the Arizona State Sun Devils (4-3) at home against the UCLA Bruins (7-2) on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The Sun Devils are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which airs at 10:30 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under is 148.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona State (+1)||Under (148.5)||UCLA 75 Arizona State 74|
- The Bruins and their opponents have combined to put up more than 148.5 points in 11.1% of their games this season (one of nine opportunities).
- Arizona State has played in three games this season (out of seven total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 148.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 152.4 points per game, 3.9 more points than the total of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 less points per game (143.7) than this matchup’s total of 148.5 points.
- The Bruins average point total in outings this season is 142.4, 6.1 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Sun Devils games this season is 5.2 more points than the point total of 148.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bruins score just 1.3 fewer points per game (75.3) than the Sun Devils give up (76.6).
- UCLA has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 76.6 points.
- Arizona State has a 0-5 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall in games when it allows more than 75.3 points.
- The Sun Devils score an average of 77.1 points per game, 10 more points than the 67.1 the Bruins allow.
- Arizona State is 0-0 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it scores more than 67.1 points.
- UCLA is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 77.1 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 74 points this season (8.2 points per game on average), and the Sun Devils have put up just four more points than their opponents on the year (0.5 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has been solid against the spread, going 5-3 on the season.
- The Bruins fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting a 4-3 record against the spread.
- More often than not, UCLA and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 5 of 8 chances this season.
Arizona State Betting Information
- Arizona State has a losing record against the spread, going 0-6 ATS (covering only zero% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Sun Devils have a record ATS of 0-5.
- Arizona State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (3 out of 6 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||UCLA||-3.5||141.5||-166||+135||Regular Season||75-72 UCLA|
|2/6/2020||Arizona State||-6||140.5||-272||+212||Regular Season||84-66 ASU|
- The scoring leader for the Bruins this season is Jaime Jaquez Jr., who averages 13.3 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Jalen Hill leads the Bruins in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.2 in each contest.
- Jaquez paces his teammates on the Bruins with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Campbell and Hill lead UCLA on the defensive end, with Campbell leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Hill in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Arizona State Leaders
- The Sun Devils’ Remy Martin racks up enough points (16.9 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Marcus Bagley’s stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 13.0 points and 1.0 assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the Arizona State rebounding leaderboard.
- Bagley’s 2.5 made threes per game lead the Sun Devils.
- Christopher (1.4 steals per game) and Jalen Graham (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Sun Devils in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found