The No. 24 UCLA Bruins (11-2) are 9-point favorites as they attempt to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (7-8) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at Haas Pavilion. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under is set at 136 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cal (+9)||Over (136)||UCLA 75 Cal 67|
- The Bruins and their opponents have scored more than 136 points in 61.5% of their outings this year (eight of 13 opportunities).
- Cal has played in eight games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 53.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136 points.
- The Bruins and the Golden Bears combine to average 10.3 more points per game than the total of 136 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.5 points per game, 2.5 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Bruins have had set in matchups this season is 10.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Golden Bears games this season is 2.3 more points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bruins average 7.9 more points per game (77.8) than the Golden Bears allow (69.9).
- When UCLA scores more than 69.9 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Cal is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread in games when it allows more than 77.8 points.
- The Golden Bears score an average of 68.5 points per game, only 0.1 fewer points than the 68.6 the Bruins allow to opponents.
- Cal is 5-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
- UCLA’s record is 5-2 overall and 3-4 against the spread when it gives up more than 68.5 points to its opponents.
- The Bruins have totaled 120 more points than their opponents this season (9.2 per game on average), while the Golden Bears have been out-scored by 21 total points (1.4 per game average differential).
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA is strong against the spread, going 8-4 this season.
- The Bruins have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -9 or bigger.
- More often than not, UCLA and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 9 of 12 chances this season.
Cal Betting Information
- The Golden Bears have a 6-7 record against the spread, covering in just 46.2% of their matchups.
- The Golden Bears have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 9-point underdog.
- In most of Cal’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 13 games, 76.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/6/2020||UCLA||-9||130||-513||+380||Regular Season||76-56 UCLA|
|1/19/2020||UCLA||-8.5||131.5||-447||+332||Regular Season||50-40 UCLA|
- The Bruins scoring leader is Jaime Jaquez Jr., who averages 13.2 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Chris Smith leads the Bruins in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.4 in each contest.
- The Bruins get the most three-point shooting production out of David Singleton, who knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- Campbell and Jalen Hill lead UCLA on the defensive end, with Campbell leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Hill in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Matt Bradley is the top scorer for the Golden Bears with 17.8 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Cal leaders in rebounding and assists are Andre Kelly with 6.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.4 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Joel Brown with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.3 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Makale Foreman contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Golden Bears. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Cal’s leader in steals is Brown (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Grant Anticevich (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends