The UCLA Bruins (6-2) host the Colorado Buffaloes (7-2) after winning five straight home games. The Bruins are favored by just 2.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado (+2.5)||Over (137.5)||Colorado 72 UCLA 70|
- In 13 of eight outings (162.5%) this year, the Bruins and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to score at least 137.5 points in five of nine outings (55.6%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 15.9 more points per game (153.4) than this game’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- The Bruins and the Buffaloes have seen their opponents average a combined 8.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set in this outing.
- The Bruins average point total in outings this season is 144.4, 6.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Buffaloes this season is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bruins average 76.6 points per game, 15.3 more points than the 61.3 the Buffaloes give up.
- UCLA is 6-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 61.3 points.
- Colorado has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing more than 76.6 points.
- The Buffaloes put up an average of 76.8 points per game, nine more points than the 67.8 the Bruins allow to opponents.
- Colorado has put together a 7-1 overall record and a 6-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
- UCLA is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it gives up more than 76.8 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 71 points this season (8.8 points per game on average), and the Buffaloes have put up 139 more points than their opponents on the year (15.5 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bruins have covered four times in seven contests.
- The Bruins fare well when favored by at least 2.5 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- In 5 of 7 (71.4%) contests this season, UCLA and its opponents have hit the over.
Colorado Betting Information
- The Buffaloes have a 6-2-1 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their outings.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Buffaloes have a record ATS of 5-0-1.
- Colorado has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 33.3% of matchups this season (3 out of 9 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Colorado||-10.5||134.5||-679||454||Regular Season||70-63 UCLA|
|1/30/2020||Colorado||-4.5||134||-205||167||Regular Season||72-68 UCLA|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-68 COL|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 COL|
- The Bruins scoring leader is Jaime Jaquez Jr., who averages 13.3 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Jalen Hill leads the Bruins in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.3 in each contest.
- Jaquez provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bruins. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Campbell is the Bruins leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Hill leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- McKinley Wright IV collects 15.9 points and adds 5.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Buffaloes’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jeriah Horne grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.8 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Colorado rebounding leaderboard.
- Maddox Daniels’ 1.7 made threes per game lead the Buffaloes.
- Wright (1.2 steals per game) and Dallas Walton (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Buffaloes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found