The No. 23 UCLA Bruins (12-3) host the Oregon State Beavers (8-6) after winning eight home games in a row. The Bruins are heavy favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCLA (-11.5)||Over (135)||UCLA 78 Oregon State 65|
- In nine of 15 opportunities (60%) this season, the Bruins and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- In nine of 14 opportunities (64.3%) this year, Oregon State and its opponents have combined to score more than 135 points.
- These teams average a combined 149.3 points per game, 14.3 more points than the over/under of 135 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.2 more points per game (137.2) than this game’s total of 135 points.
- The average total the Bruins have had set in games this season is 9.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Beavers games this season have averaged a total of 142.1 points, 7.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bruins score 76.3 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 69.1 the Beavers give up.
- UCLA is 6-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- In games when Oregon State gives up more than 76.3 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Beavers average just 4.9 more points per game (73) than the Bruins allow their opponents to score (68.1).
- Oregon State is 5-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 68.1 points.
- UCLA has a 4-3 record overall and an ATS record of 3-4 in games when its opponents put up more than 73 points.
- The Bruins have put up a total of 123 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 8.2 per game), and the Beavers have out-scored opponents by 55 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- The Bruins have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or higher.
- The Bruins and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 11.5-point underdogs, the Beavers have a record ATS of 0-2.
- In most of Oregon State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 13 games, 61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2020||Oregon State||-8||133.5||-408||+298||Regular Season||62-58 UCLA|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-67 UCLA|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-66 ORSTU|
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins in scoring, tallying 12.9 points per game to go with 5.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- UCLA’s leading rebounder is Chris Smith averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Tyger Campbell and his 6.2 assists per game.
- Johnny Juzang leads the Bruins in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Campbell and Jalen Hill lead UCLA on the defensive end, with Campbell leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Hill in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- The Beavers’ Ethan Thompson puts up enough points (16.4 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Oregon State’s Abdul Alatishe stats (8.1 rebounds per game, 8.9 points per game, 1.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jarod Lucas hits more threes per game than any other member of the Beavers, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.4 per contest.
- Alatishe is at the top of the Oregon State steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.1 steals per game and 1.8 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends