The No. 4 seed UCLA Bruins (17-8) are favored by 5 points in the Pac-12 Tournament quarterfinals when they face off the No. 5 seed Oregon State Beavers (14-12) Thursday at T-Mobile Arena, starting at 5:30 PM ET on PACN. The winner moves one game closer to claiming a guaranteed place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCLA (-5)||Over (133)||UCLA 72 Oregon State 67|
- In 56% of their games this year (14 of 25 chances), the Bruins and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- In 17 of 26 outings (65.4%) this year, Oregon State and its opponents have combined to score more than 133 points.
- The Bruins and the Beavers combine to average 9.6 more points per game than the over/under of 133 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined three more points per game (136) than this matchup’s over/under of 133 points.
- The Bruins average point total in matchups this year is 140.5, 7.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Beavers games this season have averaged an over/under of 138.1 points, 5.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.6 points per game the Bruins record are just 4.5 more points than the Beavers give up (68.1).
- UCLA has a 13-4 record overall and a 9-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 68.1 points.
- Oregon State is 2-7 against the spread and 1-8 overall when allowing more than 72.6 points.
- The Beavers put up just 2.1 more points per game (70) than the Bruins allow (67.9).
- Oregon State is 11-4 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
- UCLA is 3-9 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it allows more than 70 points.
- The Bruins have totaled 117 more points than their opponents this season (4.7 per game on average), and the Beavers have scored 51 more points than their opponents (1.9 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- The Bruins have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting an 11-13 record.
- The Bruins have posted a losing record of 4-7 against the spread when the spread is -5 or higher.
- The Bruins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 10 times in 24 games this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- The Beavers have a winning record against the spread, going 15-9-1 ATS (covering 60% of the time).
- The Beavers have not fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 2-3 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Oregon State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 25 games, 56%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||UCLA||-11.5||135||-817||+543||Regular Season||57-52 UCLA|
|1/23/2020||Oregon State||-8||133.5||-408||+298||Regular Season||62-58 UCLA|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-67 UCLA|
|1/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-66 ORSTU|
- The scoring leader for the Bruins this season is Johnny Juzang, who averages 14.2 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads UCLA in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.6 in each contest.
- Juzang contributes the bulk of the Bruins’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Jaquez and Jalen Hill lead the Bruins on the defensive end, with Jaquez leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Hill in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- The Beavers’ Ethan Thompson averages enough points (15.5 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- The Beavers’ top rebounder is Abdul Alatishe — he grabs 8.4 per game while scoring 9.4 points per game.
- Jarod Lucas’ 2.2 made threes per game lead the Beavers.
- Oregon State’s leader in steals and blocks is Alatishe with 1.3 steals and 1.5 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED