The No. 24 UCLA Bruins (12-2) are favored (-4.5) to build on a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (8-5) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Maples Pavilion. The game airs on FOX. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Stanford (+4.5)||Over (138.5)||UCLA 72 Stanford 71|
- The Bruins and their opponents have combined to record more than 138.5 points in 57.1% of their outings this season (eight of 14 opportunities).
- In eight of 13 games (61.5%) this season, Stanford and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 149 points per game, 10.5 more points than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- The Bruins and the Cardinal have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 138.5 set for this game.
- The average total the Bruins have had set in matchups this year is 5.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Cardinal games this year is 2.1 more points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 76.6 points per game the Bruins record are 8.4 more points than the Cardinal give up (68.2).
- When UCLA scores more than 68.2 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- Stanford has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing more than 76.6 points.
- The Cardinal put up an average of 72.4 points per game, just 4.6 more points than the 67.8 the Bruins give up.
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Stanford is 6-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- UCLA is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when it gives up more than 72.4 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 124 points this season (8.8 points per game on average), and the Cardinal have put up 54 more points than their opponents on the year (4.2 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- Against the spread, UCLA has been strong this season, posting an 8-5 record.
- The Bruins have posted a winning record of 5-3 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- More often than not, UCLA and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 9 of 13 chances this season.
Stanford Betting Information
- The Cardinal have an even record against the spread, going 6-6-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Cardinal have fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- Stanford and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 13 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2020||Stanford||-0.5||133||-110||-111||Regular Season||74-59 STAN|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||104-80 STAN|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-70 UCLA|
- The scoring leader for the Bruins this season is Jaime Jaquez Jr., who averages 12.8 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Jalen Hill leads UCLA in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.4 in each contest.
- David Singleton paces his teammates on the Bruins with 1.5 made threes per outing.
- Campbell is UCLA’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Hill leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- The Cardinal’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Oscar da Silva with 19.3 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- The Cardinal’s top assist machine is Daejon Davis with a stat line of 3.0 assists, 13.1 points, and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Jones knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinal.
- Jones (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Stanford while da Silva (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED