The UCLA Bruins (16-5) are favored (-1) to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Utah Utes (9-10) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The game airs on PACN. The matchup has an over/under of 137 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCLA (-1)||Over (137)||UCLA 71 Utah 68|
- In 11 of 21 outings (52.4%) this year, the Bruins and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Utah and its opponents have added up to score more than 137 points in 52.6% of their games this season (10 of 19 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 142.9 points per game, 5.9 more points than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.5 less points per game (135.5) than this game’s over/under of 137 points.
- The average point total for Bruins games this season is four more points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Utes this season is 0.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bruins put up 73.4 points per game, 5.6 more points than the 67.8 the Utes give up.
- When UCLA scores more than 67.8 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 12-3 overall.
- In games Utah gives up more than 73.4 points, it is 1-5 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- The Utes’ 69.5 points per game are only 1.8 more points than the 67.7 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- Utah has gone 9-3 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
- UCLA’s record is 6-4 overall and 3-7 against the spread when it gives up more than 69.5 points to its opponents.
- The Bruins have totaled 120 more points than their opponents this season (5.7 per game on average), and the Utes have scored 32 more points than their opponents (1.7 per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- UCLA has struggled against the spread, going 9-11 on the year.
- The Bruins have posted a losing record of 7-10 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- The Bruins and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 20 games (60%) this season.
Utah Betting Information
- The Utes have a losing record against the spread, going 8-11 ATS (covering just 42.1% of the time).
- The Utes have not fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 3-6 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Utes games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 19 games, 57.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/31/2020||UCLA||-6.5||137.5||-315||+245||Regular Season||72-70 UCLA|
|2/20/2020||Utah||-4||133.5||-187||+151||Regular Season||69-58 UCLA|
|2/2/2020||UCLA||-4||136.5||-190||+154||Regular Season||73-57 UCLA|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-81 UTAH|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-92 UTAH|
- The Bruins scoring leader is Johnny Juzang, who averages 13.8 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Jaime Jaquez Jr. leads the Bruins in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.7 in each contest.
- Juzang leads his teammates on the Bruins with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Jaquez is UCLA’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Jalen Hill leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Timmy Allen holds the top spot on the Utes leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.2 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Rylan Jones records more assists than any other Utah player with 4.1 per game. He also scores 4.9 points and grabs 2.0 rebounds per game.
- Alfonso Plummer leads his teammates on the Utes with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Jones (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Utah while Branden Carlson (1.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED