The Washington State Cougars (11-8) are 5-point underdogs as they look to end a three-game home losing streak when they square off against the UCLA Bruins (13-4) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Friel Court. The contest airs at 11:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 128 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+5)||Over (128)||UCLA 71 Washington State 67|
- In 76.5% of their games this year (13 of 17 chances), the Bruins and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 128 points.
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to score at least 128 points in 14 of 19 games (73.7%) this season.
- The Bruins and the Cougars combine to average 13.4 more points per game than the over/under of 128 set for this matchup.
- The Bruins and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 more points per game than the over/under of 128 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bruins have had set in matchups this year is 12.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cougars this season is 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bruins score 73.5 points per game, 6.7 more points than the 66.8 the Cougars give up.
- UCLA is 10-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 66.8 points.
- Washington State has compiled a 2-2 record against the spread and a 0-4 record overall when giving up more than 73.5 points.
- The Cougars score an average of 67.9 points per game, just 0.8 more points than the 67.1 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Washington State is 7-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- UCLA’s record is 5-3 overall and 3-5 against the spread when it allows more than 67.9 points to its opponents.
- The Bruins have scored a total of 110 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.4 per game), and the Cougars have out-scored opponents by 21 points on the season (1.1 more per game).
UCLA Betting Information
- The Bruins are 8-8 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins have posted a losing record of 4-5 against the spread when the spread is -5 or higher.
- In 10 of 16 (62.5%) contests this season, UCLA and its opponents have hit the over.
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State’s record against the spread is 9-9-1.
- When they play as at least 5-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 1-5.
- In the majority of Cougars games this season, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 19 games, 47.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||UCLA||-9||132||-467||+360||Regular Season||91-61 UCLA|
|2/13/2020||UCLA||-8||136.5||-395||+292||Regular Season||86-83 UCLA|
|1/4/2020||Washington State||-1||140.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||79-71 WSU|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-67 UCLA|
- The Bruins scoring leader is Jaime Jaquez Jr., who averages 12.3 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Cody Riley leads UCLA in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Tyger Campbell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.9 in each contest.
- Johnny Juzang leads the Bruins in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 threes per game.
- Jaquez and Jalen Hill lead the Bruins on the defensive end, with Jaquez leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Hill in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton’s points (18.1 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cougars’ leaderboards.
- Efe Abogidi’s stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 9.3 points and 0.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Washington State rebounding leaderboard.
- Bonton is dependable from three-point range and leads the Cougars with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Bonton (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington State while Abogidi (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends