The Butler Bulldogs (5-7) visit the UConn Huskies (7-3) as 6-point underdogs after Jair Bolden scored 21 points in the Bulldogs 67-53 victory over DePaul. The game airs on FS1 at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021. The point total is 125 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UConn (-6)||Over (125)||UConn 72 Butler 62|
- In 70% of their games this year (seven of 10 chances), the Huskies and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 125 points.
- Butler has played in 10 games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 83.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 125 points.
- These two teams average a combined 136 points per game, 11 more points than the total of 125 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131.6 points per game, 6.6 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total in Huskies games this season is 11.3 more points than the total of 125 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 6.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Huskies put up just 4.7 more points per game (72.1) than the Bulldogs give up (67.4).
- When UConn scores more than 67.4 points, it is 4-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Butler is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when allowing more than 72.1 points.
- The Bulldogs score an average of 63.9 points per game, just 0.3 fewer points than the 64.2 the Huskies give up.
- Butler has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.2 points.
- UConn’s record is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 63.9 points to its opponents.
- The Huskies have put up a total of 79 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.9 per game), while the Bulldogs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 42 total points, -3.5 per game).
UConn Betting Information
- UConn has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-2 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Huskies have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- UConn has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
Butler Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 5-6-1 record against the spread, covering in only 41.7% of their outings.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 0-2.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||UConn||-1||128.5||-116||-105||Regular Season||72-60 UCONN|
- The Huskies scoring leader is James Bouknight, who averages 20.3 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Tyrese Martin leads the Huskies in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while R.J. Cole leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Tyler Polley’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Huskies.
- Martin is UConn’s leader in steals, averaging 1.7 steals per game, while Isaiah Whaley leads them in blocks with 2.4 per contest.
- Bolden is at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 13.5 points per game. He also grabs 3.9 rebounds and averages 1.1 assists per game.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in rebounds is Bryce Nze with 8.1 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Aaron Thompson with 4.3 per game.
- Bolden provides the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He makes 3.1 threes per game to pace the team.
- Butler’s leader in steals is Myles Tate with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nze with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends