The UConn Huskies (6-1) are 5-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the DePaul Blue Demons (1-3) on Monday, January 11, 2021 at Wintrust Arena. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 42.9% of their opportunities this season (three of seven chances), the Huskies and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 140.5 points.
- DePaul has played in four games this year (out of four total matchups — 100% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 140.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.0 more points per game (152.5) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Huskies and the Blue Demons have seen their opponents average a combined 3.7 more points per game than the point total of 140.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Huskies games this year is 2.5 fewer points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Blue Demons games this season is 18.3 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75 points per game the Huskies record are 6.2 fewer points than the Blue Demons give up (81.2).
- UConn has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall when scoring more than 81.2 points.
- DePaul has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when allowing more than 75 points.
- The Blue Demons’ 77.5 points per game are 14.5 more points than the 63 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- DePaul has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 1-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63 points.
- UConn’s record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it gives up more than 77.5 points to its opponents.
- The Huskies have totaled 84 more points than their opponents this season (12 per game on average), while the Blue Demons have been out-scored by 15 total points (3.7 per game average differential).
UConn Betting Information
- The Huskies have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-1 record.
- The Huskies have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- UConn and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 3 of 6 games this year (50%).
DePaul Betting Information
- DePaul has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 2-2 ATS.
- When they play as at least 5-point underdogs, the Blue Demons have a record ATS of 1-0.
- DePaul has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (2 out of 4 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||UConn||-8.5||144.5||-423||+327||Regular Season||82-61 UCONN|
- James Bouknight leads the Huskies in scoring, tallying 20.3 points per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Tyrese Martin is the Huskies leading rebounder, pulling down 8.5 per game, while R.J. Cole is their best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Tyler Polley provides the most three-point shooting production for the Huskies. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Bouknight is UConn’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Isaiah Whaley leads them in blocks with 2.4 per contest.
- Javon Freeman-Liberty is at the top of the Blue Demons scoring leaderboard with 15.8 points per game. He also grabs 5.3 rebounds and averages 4.0 assists per game.
- The DePaul leaders in rebounding and assists are Darious Hall with 6.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.3 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Charlie Moore with 5.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.0 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Romeo Weems provides the most three-point shooting production for the Blue Demons. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- The Blue Demons’ leader in steals is Freeman-Liberty with 1.8 per game, and Nick Ongenda is their leader in blocks with 2.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found