The UConn Huskies (10-6) visit the Georgetown Hoyas (7-10) as 4-point favorites after James Bouknight put up 21 points in the Huskies 68-60 loss to Villanova. The matchup airs on FS1 at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 138 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgetown (+4)||Over (138)||Georgetown 71 UConn 70|
- In 43.8% of their opportunities this season (seven of 16 chances), the Huskies and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 138 points.
- Georgetown and its opponents have added up to score more than 138 points in 70.6% of their games this season (12 of 17 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.7 more points per game (142.7) than this game’s total of 138 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (138.6) than this game’s over/under of 138 points.
- The average point total in Huskies games this year is 2.2 fewer points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Hoyas games this season is 7.5 more points than the point total of 138 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Huskies put up 70.6 points per contest, just 2.8 fewer points than the 73.4 the Hoyas give up to opponents.
- When UConn totals more than 73.4 points, it is 3-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Georgetown is 4-7 overall and 7-4 against the spread when allowing more than 70.6 points.
- The Hoyas average 6.9 more points per game (72.1) than the Huskies allow their opponents to score (65.2).
- Georgetown is 7-6 overall and 9-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 65.2 points.
- UConn’s record is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows more than 72.1 points.
- The Huskies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 85 points this season (5.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hoyas have out-scored them by 21 more points on the year (1.3 per game).
UConn Betting Information
- UConn has been good against the spread this season, posting a 10-5 record.
- The Huskies have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- UConn has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 15 games for a 53.3% rate.
Georgetown Betting Information
- The Hoyas have a winning record against the spread, going 10-7 ATS (covering 58.8% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Hoyas have a record ATS of 1-2.
- Georgetown has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 52.9% of matchups this season (9 out of 17 chances).
- The Huskies scoring leader is Bouknight, who averages 20.1 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Tyrese Martin leads UConn in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while R.J. Cole leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Bouknight provides the most three-point shooting production for the Huskies. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Bouknight and Isaiah Whaley lead UConn on the defensive end, with Bouknight leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Whaley in blocks averaging 3.0 per contest.
- Jahvon Blair racks up 16.2 points and tacks on 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hoyas’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jamorko Pickett grabs 8.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.7 points per game and adds 2.0 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgetown rebounding leaderboard.
- Blair hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hoyas.
- Georgetown’s leader in steals is Pickett with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Qudus Wahab with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview