A game after he put up 20 points in a 70-57 win over Georgetown, James Bouknight leads the UConn Huskies (11-6) at home against the Marquette Golden Eagles (11-12) as 7-point favorites. The matchup, which airs at 2:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021, airs on FOX. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Huskies and their opponents have scored more than 135.5 points in 41.2% of their games this season (seven of 17 opportunities).
- Marquette and its opponents have added up to score more than 135.5 points in 52.2% of their matchups this season (12 of 23 chances).
- The Huskies and the Golden Eagles combine to average 5.8 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.8 less points per game (134.7) than this game’s total of 135.5 points.
- The Huskies average point total in outings this season is 135.3, 0.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Golden Eagles games this year is 5.2 more points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.5 points per game the Huskies average are only 0.6 more points than the Golden Eagles give up (69.9).
- When UConn scores more than 69.9 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Marquette has a 2-6 record against the spread and a 2-6 record overall when allowing more than 70.5 points.
- The Golden Eagles put up six more points per game (70.8) than the Huskies give up to opponents (64.8).
- When it scores more than 64.8 points, Marquette is 8-0 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- UConn is 4-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it allows more than 70.8 points.
- The Huskies have out-scored their opponents by a total of 98 points this season (5.7 points per game on average), and the Golden Eagles have put up 22 more points than their opponents on the year (0.9 per game).
UConn Betting Information
- UConn has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-5 record.
- The Huskies have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -7 or bigger.
- UConn and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 8 of 16 games this season (50%).
Marquette Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have a 9-14 record against the spread, covering in just 39.1% of their contests.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Golden Eagles have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In the majority of Marquette’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 23 games, 39.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2021||UConn||-1||138.5||-120||+100||Regular Season||65-54 UCONN|
- The scoring leader for the Huskies this season is Bouknight, who averages 20.1 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- UConn’s leading rebounder is Tyrese Martin averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is R.J. Cole and his 4.3 assists per game.
- Tyler Polley’s 1.7 threes per game leads the Huskies.
- Cole is the Huskies leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Isaiah Whaley leads them in blocks with 2.9 per contest.
- Dawson Garcia averages 13.1 points and 6.7 rebounds per game for the Golden Eagles, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- D.J. Carton notches more assists than any other Marquette player with 3.4 per game. He also scores 12.8 points and pulls down 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Koby McEwen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.5 per outing.
- Marquette’s leader in steals is Carton (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Theo John (1.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED