A game after he scored 24 points in an 80-62 win over Marquette, James Bouknight leads the UConn Huskies (12-6) on the road against the Seton Hall Pirates (13-10) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. The Huskies are favored by 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 6:30 PM ET on FS1. The matchup’s point total is 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Seton Hall (+1)||Over (136.5)||Seton Hall 70 UConn 69|
- In eight of 18 opportunities (44.4%) this season, the Huskies and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in 69.6% of their games this year (16 of 23 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 143.3 points per game, 6.8 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game (134) than this game’s total of 136.5 points.
- The average point total for Huskies games this season is 0.8 fewer points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Pirates games this year is 5.1 more points than the point total of 136.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.1 points the Huskies score per game are only 1.7 more points than the Pirates surrender (69.4).
- When UConn puts up more than 69.4 points, it is 8-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Seton Hall is 3-6 against the spread and 2-8 overall when giving up more than 71.1 points.
- The Pirates score an average of 72.2 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 64.6 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- Seton Hall has gone 10-7 overall and 11-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
- UConn is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it gives up more than 72.2 points.
- The Huskies have scored a total of 116 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.5 per game), and the Pirates have out-scored opponents by 64 points on the season (2.8 more per game).
UConn Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Huskies have covered 12 times in 17 contests.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Huskies have fared well against the spread, compiling a 9-3 record.
- UConn has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 9 of 17 games for a 52.9% rate.
Seton Hall Betting Information
- Seton Hall has a winning record against the spread, going 12-10 ATS (covering 54.5% of the time).
- The Pirates have gone 7-7 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 10 of 22 (45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Seton Hall||-1.5||133.5||-125||+104||Regular Season||80-73 SETON|
- Bouknight leads the Huskies in scoring, tallying 20.5 points per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Tyrese Martin is UConn’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.5 per game, while R.J. Cole is its best passer, distributing 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Tyler Polley leads his teammates on the Huskies with 1.8 made threes per outing.
- Cole and Isaiah Whaley lead the Huskies on the defensive end, with Cole leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Whaley in blocks averaging 2.8 per contest.
Seton Hall Leaders
- Sandro Mamukelashvili sits on top of the Pirates leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.8 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- The Pirates’ top assist machine is Shavar Reynolds Jr. with a stat line of 4.4 assists, 7.7 points, and 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Myles Cale is dependable from deep and leads the Pirates with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Seton Hall’s leader in steals is Reynolds with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ike Obiagu with 2.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED